Go Bottom Go Bottom

Newholland t1510

View my Photos
fitzgerald
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2015-09-24          193768

Want to put cab heater on my T1510 does anyone know if I can run the heater hoses into the 2 pipe plugs on the thermostat hsg Thanks

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Newholland t1510

View my Photos
kthompson
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2015-09-24          193769

The two hoses have to connect to give you a moving flow of water, not just fill up with water. Should have one that is under pressure and one on the return side of the flow for the tractor engine. I would doubt two plugs right near each other especially if both are in the same housing will give you a flow being pushed by the water pump. Depending on which side of the thermostat the plug is on probably will give you the hot supply for the heater. ....

Newholland t1510

View my Photos
fitzgerald

2015-09-24          193770

Thanks I know about the flow was thinking maybe they were smart and added the plugs in the cooling system to add a heater I guess I need to find a manual with the cooling system diagram in it Thanks again I just didnt want to cut into the radiator hoses ....

Newholland t1510

View my Photos
gotowin

2015-09-24          193771

This is A TC33 D. but I think the engines may be the same. Looking at the photo the L shaped hose between the T-stat housing and the water pump I would think could be removed, and a hose from each fitting ran to and from the cab heater. This should provide circulation.
Dan R

This is A TC33 D. but I think the engines may be the same. Looking at the photo the L shaped hose between the T-stat housing and the water pump I would think could be removed, and a hose from each fitting ran to and from the cab heater. This should provide circulation.<br>
Dan R<br>
<br>
[p]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h267/danrob1948/New%20Holland%20TC33D/IMG_1609_zps0f5d7b67.jpg[/p] ....

Newholland t1510

View my Photos
fitzgerald

2015-09-24          193772

Thanks that would be easier I just keep thinking about those plugs one is in the bypass hose circuit and the other I am not sure the problem is I want to have a shut off valve in one of the hoses so coolant wont run thru the heater during the summer. and I ant do that if i take that hose off it will shut off the coolant flow to engine I guess I could just put hose back on in summer time Thanks again ....

Newholland t1510

View my Photos
kthompson
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2015-09-26          193786

It would be very unlikely to create any issue if you were to try and see if those ports did work. If you wanted to try it real carefully then run a short loop between the two ports to test it. If it is running in through the hose then it should warm the hose up to the touch. I have no doubt a heated cab there would be a real blessing. kt ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login