Go Bottom Go Bottom

2003 TC40D Price - Help

View my Photos
adamshatch
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2005-04-30          110551

My local dealer knows I am in the market for a tractor and he e-mailed me just the other day with info on a tractor he just took in on trade. I went to see the tractor today and really want to know everyone's opinion on this as I don't want to miss out on this if it is a good deal.

Tractor Vitals: 2003 TC40D - 138hrs - Hydro trans. - NH Loader - NH Backhoe - 4 wheel weights - balance of warranty - looks new with the exception of a crack in the hood where a round fence post rolled off loader and hit hood. The tractor was owned by a doctor who had horses and looks like it was lightly used.

The asking price on the tractor is $22,000. Does this sound like a fair price? I was thinking about trying to get him to throw in the mid-pto (parts and installation) and/or a rear remote into that price. Any thoughts on that?

I really appreciate any help you guys can give me as I am wanting to make a decision quickly so I don't miss it.

John

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

2003 TC40D Price - Help

View my Photos
oneace
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2005-05-01          110561

That is a pretty good price for the TLB package. With my employee discount I paid almost $27000 for my 04 TLB TC40DA Triple rear remotes third function on for the loader. Plus I set it all up on company time. I was asking about trading on a TC55DA and they were going to give what I paid for the tractor toward it. ....

2003 TC40D Price - Help

View my Photos
tractorbrad
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2005-05-01          110581

You'd have more than that in a new TC33DA and backhoe, in fact I have more than that in a 2003 TC33D and a 2004 backhoe which I bought both of them new. For all appearences it would seem like a good deal. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login