Go Bottom Go Bottom

DONT BUY FROM CORRIHER

View my Photos
markmartin
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2004-08-08          92953

Wanted to pass my recent "first" tractor story along.

I purchased my Mitsu MTE2000 a month ago from Corriher Tractor and have had the most horrible experience with the entire process.

I won my tractor at auction at a very good price. Not my fault that they started the bidding so low. When I arrived at the dealership (the same day the auction ended mind you) to pay with cash they treated me like I had gotten "too good" a deal.

I received no instruction on the tractor. My rookie tractor questions were treated as stupid. When I went to close the deal after the tractor was finally readied, the salesman was nowhere to be found. He had gotten on his Harley and gone to lunch. I had to ask for everything and keep the process going the entire day.

The real problems started when I got home and the "new tractor" happiness left. The voltage regulator failed the second day. Luckily I'm handy and diagnosed this problem because Corriher was no help with this either. Then, instead of looking up a part number and quoting a price I had to mail them the broken part. 3 weeks later they contact me and say they have my $200.00 part from Japan.

Of course, I had already found an alternative (thanks Bill, I'll be contacting you soon) for half that price and refused the item. The parts manager got upset that he had done "all that work" and hung the phone up on me. I of course called right back and let him have both barrels. Yes, at this point I was cussin!! You would be too.

In the past three weeks the exhaust manifold cracked and the muffler fell off. Corriher said, "just go have it welded cause those are expensive to replace." The fanbelt broke, close inspection while replacing this I noticed damage to the fan blade and radiator, and I replaced the front tires because they were dangerously dry rotted. OK, I accepted the tires that way, but I wouldn't have sold anyone a tractor with those tires.

My point is this. If you expect good customer service and a smooth transaction then don't buy from Corriher. They also took the liberty to delete my post from their own forums and blame the entire situation on me (because is cussed at the parts manager).

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

DONT BUY FROM CORRIHER

View my Photos
FERRARI
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2004-08-08          92959

What a HORROR STORY !!!!!

DONT BUY FROM CORRIHER

View my Photos
Ducati996
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2004-08-08          92960

yawn..ZZZZ ....

DONT BUY FROM CORRIHER

View my Photos
Durwood7355

2004-08-08          92972

They seem to have a good reputation. Maybe it's because they delete all the negative posts about them. It's a shame when just because they didn't get the price they wanted that they took it out on the customer. They ought to put a reserve on the price to take care of that. I had always thought they would be one of the better companies on E-bay to deal with, but, maybe i was wrong. They also say stay away from the vietnam reconditioned tractors..that they are junk. Sounds like you might have done better buying one of those. Why don't you post negative feedback on them on E-bay? If it has only been a month then you can still do it.

DONT BUY FROM CORRIHER

View my Photos
Ducati996

2004-08-08          92985

Looking closer at this story, this guys curses out someone who helps him. Nevermined buying a POS used machine sold "as is" ...Ebay has nothing to do with this any longer, since they supplied the product at the price. They dont have to kiss the guys arse because he won an auction..
The guy sounds like he was a jerk, so they said have a nice day with your POS...I'm sure they can leave negative feedback on this guys ebay name as well...sounds like he earned it..

Duc ....

DONT BUY FROM CORRIHER

View my Photos
Durwood7355

2004-08-09          93002

If you read Corrihers website they claim they buy only the best tractors that they hand picked in Japan. That doesn't sound like one that he bought. You might feel a little different if you had bought it. ....

DONT BUY FROM CORRIHER

View my Photos
Ducati996

2004-08-09          93006

same Durwood I would assume from TF ? In 3 forums and 1 1/2 to 2 years (or farther back doing search archives) I have yet to hear one bad thing about Corriher. Thats an impressive record especially when the amount of knowledgeble folks on these boards and the amount of people who use the forums. Their pricing is very competitive accross the line, and I have used them enough (many implements) to guage how they are. Dont believe everything you read Durwood - bad experiences can happen but shooting your mouth off and being rude brings about your just rewards..this guys is deserving of his treatment based on how defensive he gets..

Duc ....

DONT BUY FROM CORRIHER

View my Photos
Ironpeddler

2004-08-09          93013

When you purchase at an auction it is always "AS IS" unless a factory warranty is in place. First you purchased a Grey MKT tractor and you ever wonder why a dealer is auctioning that tractor off and not selling at normal lot prices. They are either over stocked or the condition of the tractor is suspect. Many dealers auction off their culls at lower than normal lot prices but also realize the dealer "TLC" may not go with an auctioned item. When a customer starts asking for a 1 yr warranty on used equipment I usually show them the new stuff. ....

DONT BUY FROM CORRIHER

View my Photos
Ducati996

2004-08-09          93028

Reading his story again you notice that he sent back a part for what reason? it was a special order and he knew that. So he locates the part probably used, for cheaper...Does he contact the dealer to cancel the order, which would be the right thing to do. No it sounds like he burns the dealer for $200 when they ordered the part from overseas...

Again it sounds like it couldnt happen to a better guy :)
Happy motoring buddy!!

Duc

DONT BUY FROM CORRIHER

View my Photos
markmartin

2004-08-09          93035

I bought a grey market because that is what I could afford.

I'm pretty handy with a wrench so really non of this is keeping me from working the tractor, but my point was that I didn't expect it to start breaking right away.

I only wanted people to know what to expect from this company. I would only auction off my best pieces. People are putting alot of faith in your company to bid on an internet auction. Someone made this point in looking at their website. I too reviewed this carefully and made my decision expecting a completely different outcome.

They say they have excellent customer service, not me. They say they will help you choose the best tractor for first time purchase, they didn't. I was treated like a number as someone else pointed out. If you don't mind buying a discount tractor and then being treated like a discount customer, then being gouged for genuine parts instead of readily available generic and salvages then have at it. They don't have a salvage yard to support what they sale. I would recommend buying from someone who does.

DONT BUY FROM CORRIHER

View my Photos
shortmagnum

2004-08-09          93036

Face it, when buying a grey market tractor or buying anything from ebay, Caveat Emptor is the rule. Especially when it's well known that parts are not readily available.
Dave ....

DONT BUY FROM CORRIHER

View my Photos
Ducati996

2004-08-09          93040

So what would have been the tip off here? them asking for the part that broke so they can find it for you? or the fact you stuck the dealer with a special order item valued at $200 ? You bought at auction so you must have had an idea what you were buying - they didnt instruct you to buy it did they? Placing bids through ebay isnt a personal experience but rather automated. You bought a used piece of equipment at a "heavily discounted price", you didnt like your treatment and the condition of the unit after your onsite inspection (a very important footnote here!! ). You then proceeded to be hostile to the personel, and burn the dealer for $200...did I miss anything ? not to mention
telling your tale of woe here, thinking it may justify your own actions? I dont think so...

Duc ....

DONT BUY FROM CORRIHER

View my Photos
yooperpete

2004-08-09          93042

I guess I'm missing something here. You bought a gray market tractor at an auction sponsored by Corriher who is a NH dealer. It wasn't on E-bay because the Auctioneer left on his Harley. So you must have seen and touched it before bidding. Likewise you say that you got it real cheap.

If it was at an auction, the object was to peddle it since they couldn't sell it outright. A NH dealer don't have any advantage over you in getting parts since he needs to search to find it and pay a guy to do it. He also isn't supposed to charge for his services and make any money doing it.

I haven't a clue who Corriher is except his ad here. I'm sure if you had purchased a new or slightly used NH tractor you would have gotten full service. I'm not taking any sides here but it sounds like you got what you paid for. ....

DONT BUY FROM CORRIHER

View my Photos
DRankin

2004-08-09          93056

Well spoken. Ditto. ....

DONT BUY FROM CORRIHER

View my Photos
Durwood7355

2004-08-10          93104

Same Durwood Duc. Here is my problem with Corrihers and the reason i'm siding with Mark on this. On their website they run down the Vietnamese rebuilts and say they are basically junk. Then they go on to say that they personally went to Japan and looked over hundreds of tractors and only picked i think eighty or so that were the best of the lot. That would leave one to believe that they only handled the very best. It doesn't sound like Mark got one of those. That is deception in my book. I always thought if i was to bid on one off E-bay, that it would be one of theirs because of the way they have advertised theirs. Wrong...i guess. ....

DONT BUY FROM CORRIHER

View my Photos
Ducati996

2004-08-10          93119

Durwood,

I dont side with Mark at all because he did his own on site visit before final purchase!!! Hello! Who care's that he drove all that way and had cash - the dealer should be thankful for that? I dont see why. He also had an idea before hand of the type of machine he was getting. He blames the dealer for his purchase, but never ackowledges the fact that these machines are known as a POS. I'm sure they did supply the best that was offered -out of the lot of crap. I'm sure it functioned 100% mechanically as they stated and offered "as is" status. He mentiones how great the price was however. He burns the dealer on a special order item, curses the personal out as well. Deception I dont think so - Do I take the word of a anonymous Internet poster with no track record? or an established business with a solid reputation and track record across the Internet? and who I dealt with enough to have a excellent comfort level with. To me its a open and shut case, sorry you see it different..

Duc

DONT BUY FROM CORRIHER

View my Photos
tractor123

2004-08-10          93126

Hi,

I heard about this message, and decided to reply by showing the answer that I emailed this angry person after their post on our message board:

I spoke to the salesman, our owner, and the parts manager about your message. The salesman did not mean to make you feel badly when you came to pick up your tractor. Also, the parts manager gave you the price of a genuine Mitsubishi factory part for your tractor, not a generic. Tractor parts are much like car parts in that the genuine factory replacements cost quite a bit more, because they are the best fit, and usually have a far better design than the generic. I asked the parts manager why he hung up on you, and he says that you were cursing him, and that he warned you that he would not accept that behavior before hanging up, at which point he says you called back and cursed him again. I checked the Ebay auction to be sure, and it mentions that there are pictures below of the tire condition. As for the tach, these tractors are gone over by several people before they leave, so I am not sure how they might have missed that. Before your post, we have never deleted any posts on our message board at all. We had one negative poster over a misunderstanding last winter. His posts were kept on the message board until the issue was resolved, and the poster of the message deleted it himself because he said he no longer believed what he had written. The board automatically deletes any messages with profanity in them. Your message has been removed, because to leave it, I would have to reply with what our parts manager has told me about being cursed and treated unkindly, and I do not like to make a customer look bad. We do believe all messages deserve an answer though, so this is why I am emailing. We are sorry that you feel this way about our company.

Our parts manager is very upset over this, as he does not believe he should have to take the foul language this customer was using when he did not get his way. We ordered a genuine Mitsubishi part from Japan believing this to be what the customer preferred, but the customer was unhappy for our not providing a lesser quality part.
We do our best to resolve any issues with customers, and it is unfortunate that we are not always able to. ....

DONT BUY FROM CORRIHER

View my Photos
Chief

2004-08-10          93129

Sounds like a VERY fair and reasonable reply to me. Also kinda sounds like Corriher is trying to hold out an "olive branch" to resolve this issue. If the parts manager was indeed cursed at by markmartin; I would surely think some apologies are in order on his part. I would have hung up on you as well. Your best bet at resolving this issue to your satisfaction is to work with Corriher and try to reach an agreeable solution. ....

DONT BUY FROM CORRIHER

View my Photos
BillMullens

2004-08-10          93130

I've always been a "buy it local" kind of guy, but...I've had three friends buy tractors and implements from Corriher (new NH tractors), and they have been very pleased with everything about their transactions.

Bill ....

DONT BUY FROM CORRIHER

View my Photos
Murf

2004-08-10          93137

I've never found that a 'whup upside the head' was a very productive negotiating tactic.

Mind you I don't have any kids either, LOL.

Usually I've found that people are far more willing to do things for people they view as friends rather than enemies, I can't see this dealer being any different.

Best of luck.

DONT BUY FROM CORRIHER

View my Photos
Durwood7355

2004-08-10          93140

If Mark did get to see the tractor before he bought it then i retract my earlier statement. It is different if you see before you buy. Hopefully this can reach a settlement that all can live with. ....

DONT BUY FROM CORRIHER

View my Photos
Ducati996

2004-08-10          93141

I hate being right sometimes :) this turkey posted in the pointless and hostile thread as well.

Duc ....

DONT BUY FROM CORRIHER

View my Photos
markmartin

2004-08-10          93143

I did not see the tractor before I bought it. It was a sight unseen auction on E-bay.

I did not cuss the parts manager before he hung up on me. In fact, I was merely trying to tell him I didn't want the expensive part (why they didn't contact me I don't know) when he got all huffy and hung up on me. That is when I got mad.

Buy Corriher's cheap implements by all means. Buy tractors from them as well. Just don't expect all the great things their website professes.

It is easy to write a bunch of stuff on a website and tell people how good you are. It is harder to come thru on the deal. I was a new buyer with little to no knowledge of tractors. I now believe my problem was with one individual in particular as to the way I was treated initially; however, I was willing to overlook that and move on until the parts manager got all pissy because I didn't want the $200 part that I didn't ask for. I expected them to find me an affordable alternative (which I did very easily) or perhaps go to their salvage tractors (which I now know they don't have) and get me a regulator (which I would have paid a reasonable price for).

My experience for your consideration....that's all. ....

DONT BUY FROM CORRIHER

View my Photos
markmartin

2004-08-10          93145

I also wanted to add that this situation has been made worse by one local tractor company. They basically said, "that's what you get for NOT buying from us." Maybe I should have bought local. I didn't realize there is so much hostility towards these grey market tractors (as evidenced by some postings on this thread). I couldn't afford a John Deere (which is basically a Yanmar by the way) and don't think just because you own one everyone elses tractor is a POS.

I was just trying to save some money, get a good tractor and start enjoying my property. I see now that like most other areas of life, tractor people aren't all "great people" wanting to help out. The posturing, name-calling, and egotism on this board is indicative of that. Several have taken the time to understand these threads and I appreciate that.

I actually did not "cuss" the parts manager. I just used adjective colorful language to describe my displeasure in being offered an expensive part to rectify my situation. I said, "I don't want to put a dam $200 part on a tractor I bought to save money on" or something to that effect. After he hung up on me, I called back and said, "You don't hang the phone up on a f---ing customer, EVER." I didn't cuss him or call him names, etc. We actually reached an understanding on the phone when I realized he was just doing what he was told. He said, "the boss gave me this regulator and said get this guy a part." I think that would be a management issue.

They have returned my original part and offered no solution. However, they haven't hesitated to post inaccurate information here to make me look like the bad guy. I have been forthright in saying I used bad language. 20 years in the Army will do that to a person.

Those who are understanding THANKS. The rest of you can....well you know what you can do! ....

DONT BUY FROM CORRIHER

View my Photos
Billy

2004-08-10          93155

Hey Duc, give it a rest, let it slide or whatever you want to call it. ....

DONT BUY FROM CORRIHER

View my Photos
Ducati996

2004-08-10          93157

BillyPassmore,

Letting things rest or go unfortunately is not my strongest suit. It's not my fight to bare actually so I shouldnt really give a hoot about what this guy says. I do find it hypocritical for someone (especially an unkown party) to expect others to accept their word as truth and on face value without being open for others to hear the opposing side as well. And now that we have heard from both parties, you find the story changing by the originator of the story. No surprise there...

enough said...

Duc ....

DONT BUY FROM CORRIHER

View my Photos
Billy

2004-08-10          93162

Duc, my friends call me Billy and I hope you're my friend!

We've heard both sides now and there's nothing else we as listeners can add. This is one of those non ending threads, if we let it.

Billy

DONT BUY FROM CORRIHER

View my Photos
tractorguy

2004-08-10          93163

Duc,

What part of the story has changed? It is the same story from start to finish. Are you just too stupid to understand it?

We've found the village idiot and board bully. ....

DONT BUY FROM CORRIHER

View my Photos
markmartin

2004-08-10          93165

Thanks TractorGuy,

I promised myself never to have a battle of intellect with an unarmed man. ....

DONT BUY FROM CORRIHER

View my Photos
Ducati996

2004-08-10          93170

Markmartin and Tractorguy -you dont have to hide behind a new name...the rest of the story no longer matters with me..

Cheers!!

Duc

DONT BUY FROM CORRIHER

View my Photos
grinder

2004-08-11          93204

Pointless and Hostile, Get It? ....

DONT BUY FROM CORRIHER

View my Photos
oneace

2004-08-13          93441

are we done chasing our tails yet? ....

DONT BUY FROM CORRIHER

View my Photos
oneace

2004-08-13          93445

One more thing to add. Duc you keep saying why would we trust some one we do not know and is knew to this forum. Well I say why not trust him. he really has nothing to gain or lose by being deceitful. You were new here once too just like the rest of us. He was just trying to make a point there is no need to rub his face in the mud over and over again. ....

DONT BUY FROM CORRIHER

View my Photos
Ducati996

2004-08-13          93449

Thanks for bringing life back into the dead horse...NOT!
was it necessary to add anything to this? I dont think so, it was calm
for two days before your double post looking for a response

being new and telling an unbaised story are totally different things alltogether...he posted in two forums and I was kind in the Pointless and hostile because it was just his side but brought up there are two sides to every story.
His reaction in this thread after Corriher posted a response
was to say the least typical - I went over the line a little but too late now...you can trust him all you want
I will always stick with an established reputation first by default, and with prior direct history...being in the service end of things you literally hear it all, and you scrutinize things just a little more..The Internet is a great tool to start rumors and spread lies and propaganda. Its used to destroy people and businesses all the time. I dont think in this case it was like that at all, but one never knows the hidden agenda of another.

Duc ....

DONT BUY FROM CORRIHER

View my Photos
oneace

2004-08-13          93456

That is very true. I am also in the service end. I am a New Holland tech, and before that I was in the rental industry. Believe me I have heard some whale stories. But then I also see what happens when a company gets busy. Especially in the ag/ tractor industry. Things do get over looked on used pieces and also new ones. i have also seen what happens when those things are found by the customer that was told the piece was field ready. There is allot of denial and passing the buck among other things. Though we all try to give the customer what the/she wants or needs some due fall through the cracks. I believe Mark is one of those costumers. I also fell that given the chance Corriher
will try every thing they can to make it right.

There is also nothing wrong with posting the same thing in multiple forums. There are some people that stick to only one or two forums. But to continually try to drag some one down and deface their moral character is wrong.

One last thing Duc
Nice bike. ....

DONT BUY FROM CORRIHER

View my Photos
Ducati996

2004-08-13          93462

oneace,

As far as I'm concerned this thread died three days ago..you brought it up again to give your thoughts which is fine. I see things different, and its never acceptable behavior to curse someone out. That was the begining and the end for any recourse he had...as for the moral charactor questioning comment, thats a stretch of your imagination.
I'm really not open for further dialogue regarding this subject...

Duc ....

DONT BUY FROM CORRIHER

View my Photos
markmartin

2004-08-13          93463

Hey Duc,

If you are not open to any more dialogue then STOP POSTING! Nobody asked your opinion anyway. You somehow appointed yourself the board patrol turd sniffing turkey dog.

As far as alterior motives you were the first to say "boy wish I hadn't bought all my implements so I could tell them what a good guy I am and suck up to them and get a big discount and get something for myself, all the while I'm bashing this other guy."

Your pathetic, STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh by the way, why do you have such a big tractor for a measily 2 acres. I think you are compensating. ....

DONT BUY FROM CORRIHER

View my Photos
Ducati996

2004-08-13          93469

ROTFLMAO !! as for my motives comments which were obviously sarcastic, I had nothing to gain by picking on you...

Gee buddy looks like you are showing your true colors, maybe if you didnt use such a potty mouth you wouldnt have to cry on the Internet so much....

LOL...

Duc

I guess I will have to say open for more dialoge :( thanks Oneace !! ....

DONT BUY FROM CORRIHER

View my Photos
oneace

2004-08-13          93474

The JD 4100 is the perfect size for 2 acres.
I am not sure why you insist on the profanity abbreviated or not but you should make it cease. ....

DONT BUY FROM CORRIHER

View my Photos
Ducati996

2004-08-13          93476

and I need such a large machine because I am overly compensated in that area.. :)~ ....

DONT BUY FROM CORRIHER

View my Photos
tractorguy

2004-08-13          93478

A 42" murray from Walmart is perfect for 2 acres.

I bet you service techs are just the sweetest bunch of non-cussing, flower smellin, help old lady across the street boys scouts on the board.

Oneace, Cussin keeps me from punchin idiots in the face. ....

DONT BUY FROM CORRIHER

View my Photos
Ducati996

2004-08-13          93479

oh tractorguy your my hero!! what do you do if one of those idiots hit you back? or better yet give you a whopping you will never forget? I'm your huckleberry :)

By the way how is Wisconsin these days? ....

DONT BUY FROM CORRIHER

View my Photos
oneace

2004-08-13          93482

I am not saying I do not swear but you have to use some tact in here. It is common courtesy ....

DONT BUY FROM CORRIHER

View my Photos
tractorguy

2004-08-13          93484

Well,,,I guess if that guy didn't find himself bobbing up and down in the Hudson or tied to a tree naked and slathered with sweet gum, hovering over a fire-ant hill.

He just might find himself staked to the ground with a ribeye over his "overcompensation" and a pack of hungry coon hounds coming ever closer through the foggy wood.

Coon hounds loves them some huckleberrys for desert. ....

DONT BUY FROM CORRIHER

View my Photos
Chief

2004-08-13          93488

Tractorguy, in my opinion your last post stepped way over the line. ....

DONT BUY FROM CORRIHER

View my Photos
grassgod

2004-08-14          93492

Cheif - I was wondering when you were going to put an end to this. ....

DONT BUY FROM CORRIHER

View my Photos
grinder

2004-08-14          93498

Thanks for the thread. It has made me realize how much of an ass I've looked like in getting sucked into one of these. ....

DONT BUY FROM CORRIHER

View my Photos
TNCHRIS

2004-08-15          93588

Corriher has a sister company that is a Kubota dealer. i bought mine from them in early march. they are a dream to deal with. all dealing were done over the phone, they did not know me from jack.they spent several dollars on long distant calls to deal with a customer that they really had no idea could or would ever buy this thing. they delivered 75 miles to my house and picked up a check. when it left the dealer they still had no proof i was a real buyer. tractor arrived one hour before i really expected it nnot late. these two dealerships are owned by the same people and i have a hard time believing run so differant. the Kubota dealer is also a JD and bobcat dealer. I WILL BUY FROM CORRIHER AGAIN, VERY PLEASANT TO DEAL WITH. ....

DONT BUY FROM CORRIHER

View my Photos
apark1

2004-09-03          95461

Unfortunately, you fell into the same situation many of us have at one point or another. Price vs. expectation!

I bougth a MitD2350 about 18 months ago. Looked Great! Got a great price! It served it's purpose until I drove a New Holland TC30 a friend of mine had. I was always replacing this or that, adjusting this or that, etc. instead of having fun and actually using the tractor. Bought the 2350 with a brand new GB loader, 5' deck, 5' box blade. I thought I was aving money by buying a used machine. The dealer experience I has was similiar to yours and it was not Corriher. I told myself I wasn't worried about all the safety features the new units have vs my 2350, I told myseld I didn't mind the multible levers, switchs I had to deal with, and hard to get parts issues.

Short story... I now have a brand new TC30 hydro with loader. Kept my mower deck, blade, etc. The FUN factor is completly different. Now I don't have to worry about something going wrong or pushing the unit to it's limits. I just go out and do whatever I feel like!

I will add, I bought my TC30 from Corriher and have had nothing but a great experience. Bought it over the phone, they shipped it to Tampa Florida no problems, I have called and asked a couple of questions, no problems, Had a small hydralic coupling issue on the loader, they sent me a new hose asap and it took 10 seconds to snap it in place of the other one.

I would re-think your purchase, bite the bullet and go new! ....

DONT BUY FROM CORRIHER

View my Photos
rpuffd

2005-02-10          105898

Personally, I would never buy a gray market. Most of the ones I see are slated as "low hour" units from japan. That being the case, then why are they re-conditioned ?, a low hour unit should not need re-conditioning in my opinion. This tells me they were in pretty bad shape before. I have also heard time and time again that parts for the grays are hard to get. They are certainly cheaper, but confucious say, "you get what you pay for". I think markmartin has learned a hard lesson and that is too bad. I recall going to a web site for grays where they had a picture tour of the factory in Viet-Nam where they were reconditioned. After seeing that, I never ever considered buying a gray and could not believe they thought this picture tour would help sales. Live and learn I guess. ....

DONT BUY FROM CORRIHER

View my Photos
johnfundy

2005-02-25          106780

The typical response to this is to try and find out who is right or wrong, and be defensive. Guess what? It dosen't matter! I have been in technical sales for 18 years, and rule number 1 is you never become emotionally involved with a customer, regardless of who is right/wrong. This guy represents a future potential buyer. What they did was anger and belittle him to the point he will not return, be it for parts and/or a new tractor. Whether it's a tractor or widget, the point is the same. Corriher could have shown the guy a little professionalism and helped him as much as possible. If markmartin becomes a "pain", there are many kind ways to move him out of the way such that he will not be offended.

John Fundy ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login