Go Bottom Go Bottom

MX55 Parts

View my Photos
RDEALY
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2017-08-17          196978

Hey everyone. I bought me a mid 90's Mitsubishi MX55, mini-ex. Of course i'm having a hard time finding much info on parts etc. I have a manual, it just isn't giving me the part number's i'm needing. I'm trying to hunt down the bottom rollers for the track. The actual cases are in good shape, just needing the "bearing" race, shaft etc. Does anyone know if this machine is a knock-off of another model? I think CAT bought out Mitsubishi years back. As of now, I have a 13,000 pnd paper weight sitting in the yard. Are there salvage yards for these sort of parts? Or am I just going to have to find a machinist and pay top dollar for parts? The serial number on the machine is #E9D00541. Thanks for any info I can get.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

MX55 Parts

View my Photos
candosmith

2017-08-17          196979

I went looking and found this site not sure if it will help hope you find your part.

https://www.alibaba.com/?spm=a2700.7724857.scGlobalHomeHeader.6.2bd13975rYRADw ....

MX55 Parts

View my Photos
RDEALY

2017-08-18          196980

I spent an hour looking through this site. They have tracks, but didn't find much for part's. Thanks for taking the time though candosmith. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login