Go Bottom Go Bottom

satoh mitsubishi s-670d what is it worth

View my Photos
morgan
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

1999-12-26          11475

Can anyone tell me what my satoh (mitsubishi) s-670d 4 wheel drive tractor with front end loader and 5 foot bush hog is worth? It has 1073 hours on it and is in very good shape. The engine is a 30 h.p. diesel. If anyone can point me in the direction of where I can get manuals or information on this tractor I would appreciate it. Thanks

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
Daryl Jorud

2000-01-01          11642

I had one of these tractors until 97, when I sold it. I purchased the tractor new in 83 with 4WD and turf tires all around. Also had a Schwartz 1200HD loader on it. Always garage kept and in immaculate condition when I sold it with only 480 hours on it. Selling price was $9200. I had all of the documentation ever available for the tractor as well. All went with the tractor. Only reason I sold it was that I used it to blow snow in the winter and could never get a cab for it, so I just got tired of being covered with the white stuff everytime I had to do this job. These are terrific tractors, with lots of power in a very compact package. Built like a little tank, too. Engine is absolutely first rate, being very smooth and powerful. I kind of regret selling this tractor as there are many times the compact size would have been very helpful, something my current larger unit will not be capable of handling without bumping into things. Although they no longer sell this line, MTI Distributing in Plymouth, MN can forward you to a parts depot if you ever need anything. ....

View my Photos
morgan harrub

2000-01-01          11645

Thanks for the info you sent. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login