Go Bottom Go Bottom

m-m M602

View my Photos
vince
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2004-04-14          83076

Anyone know approx. value of a M602, in use, with 7' box blade, pull behind bush hog. All very rusty and beat up, but can pull tree roots out of ground if not careful.

Thanks,
Newby to tractors

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

m-m M602

View my Photos
TomG

2004-04-14          83080

MM became a part of AGCO through the merger with White. There may be some support for the tractor through an AGCO dealer but it might be pretty slim pickins. According to Tractortips the tractor was made '63-'64 and there may have been only around 1,300 produced (there were both a gas and diesel models). Parts likely would be rare unless the engines and drive-trains components were also used in other tractors. I think the tractor is likely to have more value to a collector than to somebody who wants a working tractor.

The link below goes to a MM related site. ....

Link:   

Click Here

m-m M602

View my Photos
vince1

2004-04-22          83906

Thanks much for the help, TOMG,
That site advertises a M602 for $2,700 but doesn't say much about condition or equipment. This is the first one I've found but will keep looking. I sort of "inherited" my old tractor; it runs sweet but needs lots of TLC and knowledge; I'm mostly just a "small acreage home owner", semi-retired, and don't want to spend the hours needed to make it special.

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login