Go Bottom Go Bottom

MF 461 vs Kioti DK65S

View my Photos
seldomridge
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2006-03-30          126897

In a month or so I will purchasing either a MF 461 with front end loader or a Kioti DK65S tractor. Both have the same engine and the Kioti may cost a bit less. I know that the DK65S has more features and weighs 1200 pounds more but I wonder about reliability and availability of parts and mechanical support. Does anyone have any experience with comparing these two makes of tractors?

Link:   Autumn Hills Woollens & Sheep Co.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

MF 461 vs Kioti DK65S

View my Photos
Peters
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2006-03-30          126915

I guess it depends on your local dealer to a greater of lesser extent.
The Kioti were sold through an import company, but they set up a direct dealer support system a few years back. There are now 3 or 4 distribution centers and they theoretically have all the parts required in stock and can ship over night. The DK line has been reliable, but they have sold less of the 65 than the 35 and 45. They are not the same frame.
I like the cab on the Kioti.
The MF is an older design and has been reliable. I also have the info on both and have considered both. Personally I think it comes down to local support, ie dealer. I would check with others in the area and see what the reputation is. ....

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login