Go Bottom Go Bottom

BX23S no instruments working

View my Photos
lariewilson
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2020-08-16          199613

Tractor runs and the glow plug illuminates, however the fuel gauge, RPM, and temp are dead. Any ideas. I've checked for loose connections and reset the main connection that goes into the panel. 2017 Model.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
Ernies
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2020-08-18          199622

I read about a similar issue for a Bx Tractor where it wound up being loose wires in the fuse block, and or a weak battery. I would not have guessed a weak battery that could still start the tractor, which it did, and not be able to keep the gauges operating. ....

View my Photos
Murf

2020-08-19          199626

I recall that there was an issue with some of the early digital instrument clusters, the design was such that water could get into the instrument cluster and let the magic smoke out.

Kubota stepped up to the plate and did a free fix for affected units. Even way beyond warranty end dates. Check with your dealer.

Best of luck. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login