Go Bottom Go Bottom

B7500 DT-TLB 3 Point control knob will not turn

View my Photos
Grinder11
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2015-10-29          193941

I recently read a post about a 3 point hitch not lifting on a B7500. My problem is not the exactly the same, but has to do with the knob that controls the 3 point on my own B7500. I couldn't guess my 3 point works, or not, because the dial/knob that is supposed to turn seems frozen, or is seized!! The 3 point is all the way up. But even using both hands, it will not budge. My 7500 is a DT-TLB. Backhoe is a Woods 6500 model mounted to the frame and center link of the 3 point. Perhaps this knob was intentionally twisted VERY TIGHT, due to the Backhoe being mounted to the center post/link? Maybe to avoid unintentionlly activating the 3 point? Thanks-Appreciate any help you guys can offer....

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
kthompson
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2015-10-30          193951

I do not know what the lift lever setup on that model Kubota is like but have two different models and have found you need to keep the levers and all their linkage and contact oiled for they tend to rust in place very quickly, like between use. No doubt part of that comes from using them to spread fertilizer maybe some other chemicals. I just spray with WD 40. Hope that solves your issue. ....

View my Photos
charlieK
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2015-11-06          194024

that knob has to work and function correctly ....

View my Photos
Art White
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2015-11-09          194029

Some times they do get stuck and a little help maybe needed to get them to turn. Go easy on the knob so you don't break it off so get a good pair of vice grips on the shaft. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login