Go Bottom Go Bottom

Increase the lift power

View my Photos
mdpinh
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2013-01-03          185840

Hi ,
loader on the L3010 feels week. Is there anyway to
adjust the hydralics to get mmore lift power on the loader.
It has backhoe on it also.
Mark

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Increase the lift power

View my Photos
taogden
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2013-01-03          185841

Need to sort issues here. Is it you want to increase the lift capability of your loader. Or is it something is wrong, and it is not lifting as much as it once was?
Has anything changed, hose replacement, etc even plumbing fittings. If there has not been, then you may need to test the pressure of your system, could be the pump. If there have been no change, then it is something in your hydrolic system. The pressure bypass is your only point of adjustment in most systems ....

Increase the lift power

View my Photos
kthompson
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2013-01-04          185850

I know some who do adjust relief valves but my advice is realize the whole system is built for a certain pressure and you want the relief valve to be the so called weak link and not hoses, cylinders or bucket arms. Do agree with all said above. ....

Increase the lift power

View my Photos
Murf

2013-01-06          185878

IMHO, you should never adjust the relief valve without a good pressure gauge in the system first.

A hydraulic system component like a hose or fitting failing under an overload situation rarely ends well.

Best of luck. ....

Increase the lift power

View my Photos
Art White

2013-01-06          185882

Murf is right to use a gauge!!!! I've seen a little adjustment give a lot as well as a far lessor gain from a lot of adjustment.

Before you do anything make sure to do a fresh filter and the right oil. Changes in filter as well as oil can make a difference in performance.

We have often found that when people get used to there equipment that what astounded them for performance at delivery time soon is just the normal when people get adjusted to the abilities of a machine. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login