Go Bottom Go Bottom

Price on a Kubota RC48 rear finish mower

View my Photos
Tractor-1
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2007-10-25          147332

Worth these days.
Solid deck.
Two of the caster plastic wheels could be replaced.
Blades are not all beat up but could be sharpened.
PTO shaft is a little sluggish to turn (my hand),I feel this is from sitting in the barn it's been living in for some time...lack of use.
It was traded to me in a along with many other things in a could you help me clean up my shop event.
Thx

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
candoarms
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2007-11-14          148275

Tractor-1,

I don't know who would be able to make use of a 48" rear finish mower these days. Most compact tractors are able to handle mowers at least 5 feet wide.

You'll have to find someone who owns a much older model.....possibly a B6200? I have no idea how long it's been since Kubota made that model, but I believe they were made in the mid to late 80s.

Joel ....

View my Photos
jimsulliva

2010-06-30          171972

Hi
Do you still have this deck RC48?
How would we get it to Massachusetts / Cost?
Jim ....

View my Photos
HardlyWarcan

2010-06-30          171990

Considering that post was put on here in 2007 ,I'm surprised to hear from you!
I'd forgotten I had this account.
I now own an 08 JD 3320 36h.p. tractor and about 5 other mowers in the 5 to 7 ft sizes...so I sure don't need the kubota.
But as a matter of fact I do still have it ,but it's not a rear mount it's a mid mount mower and it fits models G5200H 14 h.p. diesel
G6200H 16 hp diesel
G1800S 16 hp diesel
G1900S 18 hp diesel
G2000(diesel) and G2000S (Gas)
along with other models is how it was put to me.
I got it with the thought that one day I'd weld a tow frame on the front and mount a Brig & Statten on it and tow it up and down my steepper hills behind my 4x4 quad.
It's here I want $250.00 for it ,and I would guess trucking would be the cheapest way to get it to you.
( I talked to a company on the web in Michagan USA
(spelling?)about truck shipping a 3-pt hitch wood chipper to B.C. and it was about $380.00 USfunds; this mower weights in at I'd say less then half of the chipper and that's what your paying for weight!
I would take it to a trucking depot to send it off, no trouble ,e-mail you the tracking number ,but you'd need to pay the cost.(eg. I could take it too transportor and call you from there and you could pay for it with visa or what ever you use - Or - you find trucking that crosses the border and pay them and I'll delivery to the trucking co.)
I live less then 1 hour from Lyden Washington.
I'd even go to the point of (if the border was good with it)driving it across the border if a trucking company was "Just" across the line - I'd want to make sure it's free to cross with used equipment - but I thinnk it is!
Sorry ,but I'm not so worldly wise to don't know where Massachusetts is!I could google it I guess.
Let me know what you think.
Brad ....

View my Photos
trevens

2013-01-09          185914

what are the chances you still have this deck? I'm in Connecticut and would be interested if it's still available.

-david ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login