Go Bottom Go Bottom

B7610

View my Photos
bselorch
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2018-02-18          197524

Looking at a B7610 w/1675 hrs. Price is $6500. Is this an excessive number of hours. It is 2004 machine. Does price seem reasonable? Has bucket on it.
Any advice/opinions are appreciated

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

B7610

View my Photos
minimac
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2018-02-19          197525

That tractor with a Kubota Loader cost about 12500 with HSD 4WD when new in 2004.

On the hours, was it a one owner machine? You could probably find one that had 600 or so hours, but the one you are looking at was run 2.5 hours a week, not bad.

It is a very nice machine, when you say firewood, do you mean tossing some already split stuff in the bucket? Log Rolls? or skidding?

Too small for heavy logging. If just hauling split stuff around property you will need a trailer to tow around to be faster.

B7610

View my Photos
Art White
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2018-02-28          197548

The hours don't bother me as we have them out with far more hours on them and still working fine. Kubotas when used properly we see as many hours on them as the larger tractors often going past the 10,000 hour mark. The price if the machine is right is a great price.
When I say it is right takes into consideration cosmetics! A machine that is banged up often has had no better care given to the mechanicals. Otherwise you could spend more and buy less of a tractor. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login