Go Bottom Go Bottom

Kubota B2301 vs Deere 2025R vs Mahindra Max24

View my Photos
gravely
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2017-04-24          196565

I was looking at the Kubota site and saw that in their competitive comps they compare their offering to Mahindra.

Have not seen much in the way of Mahindra dealers the only one I know of went OOB couple years back and had a fledgling operation at best.

Is Mahindra strong in any regions? Worth considering?

Aside from that that is Kubota the better machine compared to Deere? I saw the Deere mid mower quick mount ride over an that looks great!

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
jobone
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2017-04-24          196574

I do not know if New Holland has ownership of Mahindra but the the closest Mahindra dealer is also a New Holland shop and was one first.

I do like the idea that Kubota makes their own engines and probably the most of the tractor components of any manufacturer.

Deere and Kubota have the most dealerships if that is a factor, I would be concerned if Mahnidra bites the dust, Tractors last a long time and do not go out of style like a car, so parts are important. ....

View my Photos
Art White
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2017-04-25          196579

There are many ways to build things and dealers are important at this time to the end users to keep their machines going. Yes there are compacts going over 10,000 hours without anything other then taking good care of them. There are manufactures that have more control of the total build even building the loader so they are more job rated to each other and naturally the overall performance of use as well as lifetime will be better.
Parts after ten years go away for some or you have to be really sharp as to who made the components used to build some makes. ....

View my Photos
greyhorse

2017-04-25          196581

Mahindra is an Indian company. They assemble Tractors in the US, and guess since they made it to the worlds highest unit sales volume lately, must be the reason Kubota is comparing to them on the Kubota site.

They claim to have won a Deming quality award as well.

Time will tell I suppose..... ....

View my Photos
Art White

2017-06-12          196736

Quote:
Originally Posted by greyhorse | view 196581
Mahindra is an Indian company.They assemble Tractors in the US, and guess since they made it to the worlds highest unit sales volume lately, must be the reason Kubota is comparing to them on the Kubota site.They claim to have won a Deming quality award as well.Time will tell I suppose.....

Mahindra buys some tractors whole and often you might be able to buy the same tractor for less going straight to the manufacturer. If price is your thing not build quality might just as well save all you can! ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login