Go Bottom Go Bottom

Kubota BX24 Vs Kubota BX25

View my Photos
schoolteach
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2008-10-09          157145

I'm looking at purchasing either a Kubota BX24 w/FIL and Bachhoe or the newer BX25. Of the two local Kubota Dealers, one has a 24 and the other just got in a 25. Unfortunately neither one can tell me what changes were made when Kubota went to producing the BX25. Even the Kubota website does not have the 25 up yet. I can get the 24 about $1,000 bucks cheaper so if there are only minor improvements I would prefer to go with it. On the other had if there were corrections in problems with the 24 I would rather spend the extra money. Anyone know what they did differently with the BX25? Thanks in advance.
Teach

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
candoarms
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2008-10-09          157153

Schoolteach,

I deleted my first message here due to an error on my part.

The info I have here in front of me is the spec sheet for the new BX2660, rather than the new BX25.

I do not have a spec sheet for the new BX25. Sorry about that.

Joel

View my Photos
bunnspecial
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2008-10-14          157252

There are a few differences (improvments) in the BX25 over the BX24. They are:

A much nicer seat with manual storage in the back, better loader lifting at lower rpms, and less "whiplash" when taking your foot off the hydro pedal. Another thing I like but is a matter of preference is the hood and I think the fenders are made of metal as opposed to plastic.

Other than that, they operate the same and use the same implements like mowing deck, snow blower, blade. ....

View my Photos
Art White
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2008-10-17          157325

As stated in the previous post the fenders and deck are now steel and the hydraulics now operate at a lower RPM then in the older models. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login