Go Bottom Go Bottom

Price on used Kubota L4150

View my Photos
Prairiefarm
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2013-03-17          186410

Hi There! New to Kubota's. Looking at a L4150, 4 wd, with a bucket, hyrdoshuttle, manual, with remotes. 2697 hours. An 85 or 86 (couldn't remember the exact year). It was used at one point in manure (some rust damage underneath, mostly in the back, but nothing horrible) but that was at least 10 years prior. Most recent owner (past 10 years) was homeowner that used it only occasionally and seemed to keep well maintained. Starts right up, everything seems to work well. Looks in pretty good shape other than rust damage as noted. Asking $12500. Is that a fair price? Thanks for any imput!

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
Art White
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2013-03-17          186412

Those were good tractors and if the tires are good the price is reasonable. ....

View my Photos
Prairiefarm
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2013-03-18          186413

Thanks Art. Yes the tires looked decent. I did a bunch of internet research on them today and it looked to me like the price was not unreasonable based on what I found today. I mostly got great reviews on the tractors other than sometimes some issues with the hydraulics failing (but that being a fairly easy to fix issue). Think we'll make an offer on it tomorrow! ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login