Go Bottom Go Bottom

RTV Focus Group pays 200- 300

View my Photos
apovr2
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2011-01-15          176424

We are a market research company that pays people for their time and opinion.

We are going to be conducting RTV study in all 50 US States. You will have an opportunity to share your opinions regarding current and future RTV designs.

We aren’t selling anything; we are only interested in your opinions which will help the RTV manufacturers develop better products in the future.

If you own any of the models of RTV listed please call us ASAP to see if you qualify for the study. Space is limited.

Kubota RTV900

Model years must be 2007 to 2011.

If you don't own the RTV listed above, please don't call but tell your friends that do own the models listed.

Please call A Point of View Research

Dorene

714-499-3070

Please be sure to leave a day time and evening phone number if you get an answering machine.

Thank You

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

RTV Focus Group pays 200- 300

View my Photos
Murf
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2011-01-16          176439

Guys, before you call the number, Google it.

The same post comes up on a BUNCH of sites, except on almost all of them they give a long list of ATV's or UTV's they're interested in.

On other sites they specify CA & AZ only.

If these folks are working for manufacturers, they KNOW who bought a unit from them.

IMHO, it smells more somebody is putting together a "shopping list" for folks who don't pay for things. .

Best of luck. ....

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login