Go Bottom Go Bottom

Just bought my first little tractor

View my Photos
mickello30
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2009-09-19          165773

Hi everyone my name is Mike, I just purchased a B6100e with a belly mower for 2800 dollars. Tractor runs great, never been painted, starts easily, no leaks. Clutch pressure plate and through out bearing recently changed. 3cyl diesel makes all the power i need,for now anyway. My question is did i pay to much? and also is anyone familar with da belt off of the front pto,looks like an a/c compressor to me,the belt was rotten and broke. Trying to figure out what lentgh it should be,as i must have lost a chunk of it in da yard somewhere. Any replies will be greatly appreciated,wife thinks i paid to much,but i don't. LOL

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
auerbach
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2009-09-19          165774

You stole it. The Mrs might think it's a pedal toy, but it's a working tractor from a highly reputable maker with a large dealer network. Just find such a dealer for parts and to learn how to service it. ....

View my Photos
kthompson
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2009-09-19          165788

You would do well to get manual if possible for the tractor and then read it. I have had mine tractors for 10 and about 7 years and still pull them out from time to time and am amazed and little things that had slipped my mine. ....

View my Photos
earthwrks

2009-09-20          165793

"had slipped my mine."

Kenny, it did whaaaat? Oh, you mean "mind". Like my good friend tells me, "Of all the things I've lost over the years, I miss my mind (or mine, Kenny) the most". Is that true Kenny for you too? LOL ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login