Go Bottom Go Bottom

Truck-Mounted Crane

View my Photos
validation
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2016-07-21          195530

Municipal engineering maintenance work contains maintenance for power facilities, water resources, road surface etc. Sany products are widely used in various construction fields, especially for some complicated operating conditions. Municipal maintenance work requires truck-mounted cranes to be efficient and capable enough to lift heavy loads.
Sany Palfinger octagon boom section features higher intensity, lighter body weight, longer crane jib, and stronger lifting capacity. With complete proportional control, high efficient STAUFF, Sany PalfingerĄ¯s product operates more quickly and move steadier. The new high pressure winding structure and highly reliable safety device make the crane operate safer and more reliable. Sany Palfinger truck-mounted crane exceeds other products in the market by 10% - 30% in hoisting capacity, reduces the fuel consumption by 20%.
Sany Palfinger truck-mounted crane helps customer save construction time and cost. With low fuel consumption, high output, and rapid efficient after-sale service, Sany Palfinger truck-mounted crane is well praised by customers.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Truck-Mounted Crane

View my Photos
jssihs

2016-07-21          195533

thanks, bud. i am going with a sub-frame. :) ....

Truck-Mounted Crane

View my Photos
jssihs

2016-07-21          195534

thanks, bud. i am going with a sub-frame. :) ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login