Go Bottom Go Bottom

Kioti LB1914 Oil Capacity broken dipstick

View my Photos
BOBBYboy
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2020-05-22          199255

So I 'm changing my oil , the tractor is a LB 1914 . On the hood cover it list oil amount at 4.3 Qts but the manual state the amount should be 3.6 qts. which one should I follow ? My dip stick looks like it was alter with a grinding wheel so it doesn't help me neither.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
DennisCTB
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2020-05-23          199261

If no one replies I think you could improvise by measuring the oil you drain from an oil change. Then add that amount back.

You could make a Test only dip stick from something like a solid copper wire with electric tape as the stopper.

When you know how long it should be you could buy a universal dipstick at an auto store for under 10 bucks and cut to the right length. But it would only be for measurement as it probably will not fit the one on your tractor.

it is possible 4.3 is with filter 3.6 is without filter. But I would not bank on it.

View my Photos
tipoblanco

2020-06-18          199383

i would say dennis is right,i have an lb2204,calls for 5.5qts thats what i put in it with a new filter and it was correct on the stick ....

View my Photos
tipoblanco

2020-06-18          199384

theres also 2 versions,2 different dip sticks,old version has a straight dip tube,newer version has a curved dip tube.old version has a looped pull on it,new version has a knob pull
part #s ES205-36413 or part#E5753-36411 ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login