Go Bottom Go Bottom

LB2204 transmission fluid check

View my Photos
tipoblanco
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2018-02-07          197489

i have recently obtained a 1986 kioti lb2204,changed filters and fluids,question is,does anyone know how to check the level of the transmission fluid,there are 2 places behind the gear shifter one red that says oil on it and the other a few inches behind it,just a bolt head,drained it and filled it according to the manual,holds 25.4 qts for tranny,hydraulics and wet brakes,but it would be great knowing a way to periodically check it,anybody?

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
kthompson
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2018-03-08          197559

Do not know your tractor but look for a dipstick on top or side of transmission, look for sight windows on back of possibly side of transmission or last say about 1/4 inch plugs to remove. ....

View my Photos
tipoblanco
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2020-06-18          199382

forgot to post it but i did find a fluid level plug,after numerous times looking for it theres 2 hydraulic lines that lay beside the clutch pedal that go to the power steering,i pulled the lines away from the gear box and behold there it was and i was only about 1/2 qt low ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login