Go Bottom Go Bottom

Looking at older Kioti 1714

View my Photos
Warren
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2001-07-16          30122

I'm looking at buying an older 1714 With a loader, 60" mower deck and a 72" Deck (new in crate)thrown in. It has 380 hours. The bucket looks new. The price is $5000.00 Every thing seems to work fine. I dont Know much about Kioti the dealer used to sell new kiotis but had lots of trouble getting parts.so he gave them up. Is this a good tractor? A good price? and are parts really hard to get. Any imput would be appreciated.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
Tractor Tim

2001-07-16          30131

The Kioti dealer in my area (Central IL.) just got out because no one was buying them. Price sounds OK, but beware, I heard parts are hard to find because dealers are dropping them. ....

View my Photos
Tracey

2002-10-12          43765

I have a B7100 Kubota w 60" deck and I am selling/sold my freinds LB1714 Kioti ( he is not using it anymore) It is a 1992 model w/ loader and 60" Kubota rear finishing mower. It has turf tires and 205 hrs on the clock. What I have found is that the dealers are dropping the line because Kioti wants the dealers to buy a huge order everytime, sort of a full line order. Many dealers can not sell certain models. As far as parts, I just ordered ( and received) 2 headlight assy's, fuel filter, oil and air filters ( which can be bought at kubota) a headlight switch and even a transmissin oil cap. It takes 7 days to get and they come to my house. They are shipped from the NC. wharehouse by a dealer who orders the parts. Now, my opinion of the tractor. It has great power and very powerfull hydraulics. It has more power than the 2150 Kubota my freind has. The headlights are great, high & low beam. The only thing I do not like is the shuttle shift compared to hydrostatic. It takes too many hands and your speed selection is limited. I just sold the tractor for 7000.00. So they do get descent money used. ....

View my Photos
farmhouse

2002-10-13          43785

I own a Kioti LK3054 and have been very pleased with it. The dealerships here in the North Texas/Southern Oklahoma area are strategically placed and seem to be happy with their association with Daedong, Kioti's owner in S. Korea. By the way, Daedong also builds the engines for Mahinda. The parts are readily available and Kioti has a large distribution warehouse in Waco, Texas. Best of luck on your decision. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login