Go Bottom Go Bottom

CK30 Bucket Hydraulic Hoses

View my Photos
6x4gator
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2016-04-25          195034

I took off the front snow blower attachment yesterday to reinstall the bucket loader. In trying to attach the bucket's hydraulic hoses three of the four would not attach as they had pressure in them, the one they marked in with red wire tie did not. The only way I could relieve pressure was to unscrew the quick connect coupler from the hose and rescrew it once pressure was relieved.

Can someone tell me how to relieve hose pressure so I don't have to bleed these every time I take it off and try to get it back on the tractor?

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
auerbach
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2016-04-25          195036

Generally, at shutdown lower anything raised and operate the hyd control in every direction. Then give the system time to further depressurize, maybe a few days. ....

View my Photos
kthompson
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2016-04-25          195043

You may be able to cover with a cloth rag and push the hose end on metal and it open plug enough to release the pressure. But as has been said prevention is best here.kt ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login