Go Bottom Go Bottom

Kioti tractor prices

View my Photos
erik harwell
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2005-10-19          118173

I am interested in the 20 hp koiti tractor, I was looking at the nor-trac and it is about 6 grand, northern is about 2 hours from my farm. I looked on the koiti website and found a dealer within a long walk of my farm. I would like to know how the prices and features compare between the 2. also what kind of warrenty is available and how do they each compare quality wise. I would love a john deere but for how little I will use it I cant see spending that kind of money. it will probabally see less than 50 hours a year. thanks in advance for your opinions and comments

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Kioti tractor prices

View my Photos
nissan197

2005-10-19          118180

I agree about the $$$. I looked into a Kioti CK20 HST in the summer. The dealer quoted me $11,300 for the tractor and $2,550 for a FEL. This was a quote over the internet. I am sure I could easily get 10% off that. I was impressed by them, but I still have not made my decision. ....

Kioti tractor prices

View my Photos
romerojd1

2007-07-09          143547

I am looking for CK30 HST as well and would like to know what I can expect to pay? How about the warranty is it as good as they claim? ....

Kioti tractor prices

View my Photos
candoarms
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2007-07-09          143550

Romerojd1,

E&E Equipment Co., in Fort Worth, Texas, has a new Kioti CK30 on the lot. They are asking $15,950 for it.

Here's a piece from their website:

________

30hp, 4wd, 8x8 shuttle with a KL130 loader. Kioti offers 0% for 36 months, 4.99 for 72 months, and 5.99% for 84 months with approved credit. Also has a 3 year warranty front to back and 4 years on all internal parts and labor. NOW another 900.00 off for cash. Call Mark or Jason for details

_________

You can find this ad at Tractorhouse.com Search "Kioti". There are currently 11 listings for Kioti tractors.

Joel ....

Kioti tractor prices

View my Photos
crabjoe

2007-10-14          146956

I met a guy online that has a CK25 (Same as CK30, but only 25hp) that has a FEL that wacked, and Kioti is ignoring him.

Kioti has a known issue with the older KL120 and KL130 loader arms. The problem is that cracks develop on the torque tube. Kioti has been telling it's customers that it's cosmetic, but I saw it 1st hand it was NOT!

I stopped over at this guys place yesterday because he was allowing me to demo his. Knowing he had a problem, I asked him to show me the cracks. Well the cracks were evident and then he showed me how his FEL was no longer level since the cracks developed. Looking at the bucket, the left side now sits higher then the right.

Kioti has been ignoring him, so based on his experience and what I've seen posted around about the cracks, Kioti's warranty is worthless.

BTW, Kioti is now using a redesigned FEL, but has left they're past buyers hanging in the wind. Yes they did come out with a retro fit kit for the KL120 loader, but it bolts on. Personally, I don't see how this bolt on fix will do much, other then hide the cracks. ....

Kioti tractor prices

View my Photos
kleinchris

2007-10-14          146963

I believe Nortrak is Northern Tool and Equipment's tractor that they purchase from Jinma. Expect to double your price going to a Kioti (or close to it). I don't know about the Kioti quality, but I would go back to you get what you pay for. I did have a face to face conversation with the owner of Ag-King which is a advertiser on this site. Ag King does the same thing with Jinma's- orders them from the factory, they arive in Dodd City in a crate with "Ag-King" decals to slap on the tractor. This owner actually talked me out of one of his tractors after I told him what I wanted to do with it. His reasoning was that the Jinma's will perform okay for light duty use. He was planning on living at his dealership/ house for quite a while and he didn't want to sell me a tractor only to have me bug him every month for another broken part. Nicest guy in the world... and when I am ready to buy again I will return to his place to see what else he has. For those of you who dont know where Dodd City is, well, it's north east of Bonham... duh. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login