Go Bottom Go Bottom

Got my first good look at a Kioti yesterday

View my Photos
DRankin
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2005-05-04          110692

I was making my weekly (seems like it) trip to get a flat tire fixed and when I drove past the feed store and there, on display, were a couple of shiny new Kioti's....a CK 25 and a CK30.

First thought: Wow, finally some local competition for the snooty Deere/Kubota dealer.

Second thought: Wow... those puppies are built like tanks! Nice, sturdy, well built units. Great fit and finish.

They will certainly give Deere and Kubota a run for their money.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
kioti1234
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2005-05-08          110843

Last week I had two customers come in with a Kubota and the other with a John Deere price. Both liked the Kioti style and muscle compared to the other brands. One bought a new Kioti DK45s fel and the other a CK20hst fel for more money than which the others cost. Kioti does not have to be the cheapest to get you to buy, just the best tractor for your application. ....

View my Photos
Chief
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2005-05-08          110846

I have been keeping my eye on a DK65S for the ranch. Word has it that Kioti may come out with a DK80 next year. That is the exact size and hp machine I am looking for. I recently priced out a DK65S with a FEL, 8 ft. cutter, and PHD for about $35,000. That is not bad at all for what you get. The DK65 uses the Perkins 3 cylinder diesel which is even better. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login