Go Bottom Go Bottom

What JD loaders will fit JD-1070 plug play

View my Photos
mark
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2000-10-17          20649

Was wondering what JD loaders will fit a JD-1070 ?. Additionally, out of these loaders which can lift the biggest payload? Any help you could provide would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. Regards Mark.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
Ken Califf

2000-10-17          20650

In the Deere line, the model 80 is an older version and the 430 (I think) is the newer version. You can also look on aftermarket sites, such as Kelleymanufactoring.com etc. and find their models listed for the 1070. ....

View my Photos
Dennis

2000-10-18          20666

I have a JD 440 fel on my 1070. This model loader, or comparable after market, would be all the larger you would want on the 1070 IMO. ....

View my Photos
Eric Edwards

2000-10-18          20670

Last spring I purchased a 430 loader for my 1070. Originally it had a 440 loader on it with a previous owner and so I had all the hyd. hookups already. The 430 is the new equiv. to the 440. I wanted to put a 460 on it for the lift capacity, however, everyone including the JD mfg. home office advised against it. The best things about the 430 or 440 as opposed to the older models are the quick attach mount on the front and in my opinion, the new linkage for the bucket roll which gives increased movement. When you have a bucket full of sand and want to lower it enough to shovel it out by hand without dumping it all over the ground this feature makes sense. You will need special front and side brackets for the 430 on a 1070 because they have changed the configuration with the new 4000 line. The stock grill protector won't fit from the 430 so you may also need to order one that attaches to the loader frame instead of the one which attaches to the 4000 series tractor front end. Good luck, Eric in ME ....

View my Photos
gjcassoc1

2013-05-06          186877

Where were you able to purchase your 430 Loader? ....

View my Photos
Rungreen

2013-05-10          186916

Look into Westendorf Loaders. There is a dealer in Iowa near the factory that I have bought 3 from and several attachments. You won't beat them for fit, capacity, features, ease of install and on and off times because they are quick hook up. They are built heavier than anybody else and have better capacity that won't ruin your machine. :) Plus you can buy different brackets and move it to another machine or newer. Iowa Farm Equipment I highly recommend them. ;) ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login