Go Bottom Go Bottom

2320 vs 2305 which one

View my Photos
hokie4life
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2007-03-29          140826

deciding on which to purchase. uses will be mostly mowing, some light bush hogging, snow pushing (when necessary) and general maintanence of property. just cut about 8 acres of timber on our 71 acres of land and will need the 4wd to get back to where we are putting in some small food plots.

these two fit my budget the best. any suggestions would be helpful.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

2320 vs 2305 which one

View my Photos
reason201
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2007-03-29          140831

Looks like the units are fairly close in a lot of ways but one thing that seems to swing the balance towards the 2320 in my mind is the fact that that the 2320 has a cat 1 3pt vs a modified cat 1 3pt. I think that might make it easier to find a wide range of attachments for future jobs. Also, it looks like the hydraulics on the 2320 have the edge in capacity.

I bet you would enjoy either unit but personally I would want that extra capacity...

John ....

2320 vs 2305 which one

View my Photos
hokie4life
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2007-03-30          140860

that is the unit i am leaning toward because of the reason you stated. i talked to a dealer yest. and he recommended the 790. but i believe that the 790 will not be as nimble when mowing my yard. seems the prices are similar. ....

2320 vs 2305 which one

View my Photos
reason201
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2007-03-30          140863

I can tell you I really like the e-hydro on my 4710. I questioned if I really needed it when I was looking for a tractor but after using it for a while, I would hate to be without it. One of the options that really enhance the e-hydro is the load match feature. I am not sure exactly how it does its job but when I am under a load and beginning to bog the engine down it will adjust the transmission to relieve engine load. This is really nice when plowing and encountering an uphill grade. I also really like the motion match where you can adjust the rate at which the tractor comes to a stop when you release the e-hydro controls. The speed match feature is nice for mowing as it will maintain a constant speed for you, kind of like a cruise control.

I looked at the 990 when I was buying and it looked like a nice unit but I figured I would have this tractor for quite some time and the e-hydro would be easier for anyone else in my family to operate (If they can ever get me to give up the drivers seat :-)) ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login