Go Bottom Go Bottom

Wheel wtgs JD 870

View my Photos
ammoagent
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2008-10-06          157063

Wanted; wheel wtgs. for a JD 870 4x4 Also front loader attachments and a back-hoe for the 3 pth.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Wheel wtgs JD 870

View my Photos
auerbach
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2008-10-07          157078

What's a wgts? ....

Wheel wtgs JD 870

View my Photos
Murf
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2008-10-07          157081

I believe this poster is looking for "weights".

ammoagent , search the archives for the method of using exercise weights (aka barbell weights) inside the depression of the rear wheels.

Best of luck. ....

Wheel wtgs JD 870

View my Photos
kthompson

2008-10-07          157085

Wondered the other day and this post brings it back up.

Many ask how much a tractor with so and so equipment is worth they are looking to buy or sell. This person is looking for equipment for his. I understnad their hunt but wonder, is there a better way to help on such here?

Would it be possible to have a place where people could post what they paid for a tractor or piece of equipment and the date? That way there could be a running list of prices but of course they will not cover all models or even brands. No doubt where a person ask for such info and no one replies for they really don't have a firm enough answer if a new person they may think no one cares when that is not true. I guess when a person post a question for wanting to buy or sell something they could be just pointed to the classifieds. To me there is no way accurate prices could be given out near as often as asked for. kt

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login