Go Bottom Go Bottom

LOST confused no blubook on our JD or info or anything HELP

View my Photos
lildebbie
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2005-04-14          109836

HI all, hoping you can help. I'm all over online to find something on our riding mower to quickly sell it, but can't find anything. It is a JohnDeere GX95. Can't find any info on it (we bought it from a farmer used yrs back) Can't find a JD bluebook....can't find anything that even says GX95, except the side of the mower itself. How do I find the HP and stuff to list about the mower, and some kind of value? Even the JD website shows no GX95. Ours works great, needs nothing, and has back double bagger. We put a pool in the backyard and required fencing and now only need a push mower so need to get this rider sold to buy the pusher. Pricing new pushers was STUNNING to see some can go up to $800!!! Please email if you know where to get the value or info on this model and thanks in advance, deb

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
Art White
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2005-04-15          109864

The GX95 was built in 94,95 and 96 and uses a 12.5 hp Kawasaki engine and has a 5 speed transmission with a 30" deck. The current 2005 book says they are worth 370 to 500 with an original msrp at 2164 in 94. ....

View my Photos
lildebbie
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2005-04-15          109866

Hey thanks a bunch! Did you get that from a bluebook somewhere? I got some info yesterday but different estimates. Still waiting for JD to reply too. I put this ad up so far to go into our paper next week. See the link below. Thanks again! :) ....

Link:   JOHN DEERE GX 95

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login