Go Bottom Go Bottom

is 06 gator tx turf pratical

View my Photos
daninsc
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2011-01-02          176143

How pratical is this model for everyday use, i'm thinking about buying one to use around the house/farm, good shape, low hours and the price is right.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
treeman
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2011-01-02          176145

It would be ok if you don't expect too much from it. You would want a better unit if you are going to haul heavy loads, especially up and down hills. My parents use old gas golf cars on their x-mas tree farm and they work great for light loads on flat land. Your deere would be better than the golf cars I'm sure. ....

View my Photos
daninsc

2011-01-02          176147

is it the same engine/draintrain when i test drove it it felt the same power/speed ....

View my Photos
hardwood

2011-01-03          176161

When my legs first went bad the Doctor recomended me getting a golf cart to get around the farm. Having never been exposed to golf carts, I called a friend who knew had just bought a new one. His comment was forget it get a Gator. We looked at the turf model but glad we got the regular Gator as we found ourselves hauling all it would hold. I'm sure you would do the same, the turf models are meant for light duty only.
Frank. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login