Go Bottom Go Bottom

new Jinma spring seat

View my Photos
Terry Baumann
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2004-01-15          74112

Hello again all

I am currious can the new nicely molded Jinma spring seat be installed on any of the reg seat Jinma models without any major alterations ?, I see some dealers advertising them seperatly so one would asume they are a direct bolt on part ? and maybe at under $ 100 it might be worth the ride.
any people out there who have them vs the reg ones pls help us out ...... inquiery minds want to know LOL !

Thanks all

Terry

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

new Jinma spring seat

View my Photos
chipuren

2004-01-16          74134

Terry,
Tommy at Affordable Tractor sales (Bellville Texas) has the spring seat that is used on the LE version available for outright purchase His web site says $149.00. I got one from him and they are nice, need to change the hydraulic dipstick to allow the seat to slide. I'm not sure if this is the same seat that is the spring seat option on all Jinmas or just the LE. I have some 204s with spring seats due next month, I'll know better then. Our KAMA TS series come standard with a spring seat but it is not quite the same as the one on the LE Jinma, of course we think the rest of the tractor is better!:) ....

new Jinma spring seat

View my Photos
Tommy Laskowski

2004-01-28          75313

You have to make a few modifications to bolt up the seat but it's daylight and dark from the factory seat,We sell the seats,flat top dipsticks, and the retractable seat belts
Tommy
Affordable Tractor Sales
www.affordabletractorsalesco.com

new Jinma spring seat

View my Photos
VAEquus

2004-05-05          85283

Tommy, nice professional web site, clean, well organized, and tells a great story about why you chose to handle Jinmas. I have been looking for few months and have taken the same beaten path many others have, i.e., started with the Big Boys, looked at Kioti, stumbled across Nortrac, learned about Jinmas, and have settled upon EmeryBuilt (Gary's only four hours from the house). It's been a long journey and educational journey.

As someone who has been searching for information about Jinmas all over the web, I offer a few suggestions about your web site for your consideration. (1) More pictures. Since few of us are located a short drive away from any Jinma dealers we can't lay our hands on the machine, so pictures have to fill in the blanks; (2) Specs - If I am going to take a risk to save some dollars I need to be able to do a apples to apples comparison with the more expensive lines; (3) I suspect many potential buyers are like me, small property owners who have never owned a tractor, a little primer on how to go about selecting tractor hp, featues, implements would be icing on the cake. (4) Links to discussion boards like this one so we can read what others think about the Jinmas -- reading these boards was the one thing that pushed me over the top and gave me the confidence to move away from the "brand" name tractors.; (5) More pictures. :-D ....

new Jinma spring seat

View my Photos
John_S

2004-05-06          85340

You might find some good info in the link below: ....

Link:   Jinma Spring Swivel Seat Mod

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login