Go Bottom Go Bottom

Head Gasket Torque specifications Tiashan 304A

View my Photos
BeeRancher
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2020-06-01          199301

Hello all! Im new here so Im not sure Im posting in the Right area. But here is my question. I have a Taishan 304A Tractor with the SD2100 diesel engine needs a new head Gasket. So I ordered one but have yet to find any Torq specs for the head bolts to put it on. This is the only Tractor we have and the repair is fairly strait forward and this time of year we need it running. If anyone could help me figure out the Torq for the head bolts it would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
jobone
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2020-06-02          199305

On the head the tightening sequence and evenly tightening are critical. ....

Picture Link
Jinma Farmpro Agracat Nortrac Head Gasket Torque specifications Tiashan 304A

View my Photos
jobone
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2020-06-02          199306

Each engine has its own tightening sequence but the principle is to start in the middle and work outwards. I use an appropriately sized straight socket bar to tighten. I gradually work the sequence several times without using a torque wrench. I have used the torque wrench as an affirmation that they are all about the same as a final step.

I think you have to be careful with a Torque wrench because most torque wrenches are so long you could way over tighten one of the bolts ....

View my Photos
BeeRancher
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2020-06-04          199319

I have the sequence for the head bolts what im needing is the Torq specs for the bolts I haven't been able to find them. Any ideas on what would be a good range the engine is basically a 2 cylinder perkens, But ihavent been able to find any of the old torq specs for those ether.

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login