Go Bottom Go Bottom

3 point hydraulics shibaura p15f

View my Photos
jimmyjam27
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2016-03-03          194656

the front loader lifts slow but can't get the rear arms to move at all I fixed the limit switch

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
candoarms
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2016-03-03          194657

Jimmy,

I'm guessing that you could find the problem very quickly with an infrared temp gun.

You may have something stuck in the relief valve, or your loader valve may not be fully seating.

Slow operation of hydraulics is a clear sign of bypass taking place somewhere in the circuit. This is usually at the system pressure relief valve, but it can also happen at the loader control valve.

Typical situation....real life scenario.

Some water may have been in your hydraulic fluid. It got cold. The freezing water expanded and cracked your loader control valve body. You now have fluid leaking internally....inside the loader control valve. This will show up as a hot spot.

I'm not saying that this is what happened to you.....just that it could be a possible explanation.

Hope this helps.

Joel ....

View my Photos
jimmyjam27
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2016-03-03          194659

ok thanx,the solenoid how do I test that I got power flowing thru but no sound or movement also should the arms move freely with and without power.? also what makes the arms move ? ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login