Go Bottom Go Bottom

Another unmistakable sign of out of control inflation

View my Photos
DRankin
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2021-11-07          200784

Has he transitioned from POTUS to FLATUS?

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/11/07/camilla-blown-away-after-hearing-joe-biden-loudly-fart/

Link:   Biden cuts one

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
Murf
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2021-11-08          200785

So you're saying he definitely has Presidential airs about him? ....

View my Photos
Cheymax

2021-11-08          200786

I am 75 and I can safely say passing gas has become much more frequent than I would like, or those around would like.

Really it is quite crazy that to be PRESIDENT the only requirement is that you have to be over 45 with NO UPPER LIMIT. That's NUTS beyond belief.

In business as soon as you hit 50 the young wolves are salivating and looking to take you out at every opportunity. They try to mock you "Hey tell the guys how old you are! Ha Ha"

In many large firms they have mandatory retirement at 65. But here we give the job to any one no previous elected office required, got money have at it. Here are the nuclear codes have a great day. Hey want to self deal in your own charity no problem, we all would if we had the lawyers to set it up. Nepotism sure fine with us, maybe have a family and friends sale.

But getting back to being an old fart, now your hearing is not so good so YOU think maybe it was SILENT, your MEMORY ( person woman man camera tv) is not so good so you will NOT remember what you did, Oh the joy of being OLD.

Best of luck!

View my Photos
joyce1
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2021-11-17          200794

Really hope gas prices go down soon (no pun intended).

Here is one on FARTING on planes.

There I thought no one could smell any I might have slipped...

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login