Go Bottom Go Bottom

Compact Transformer Furniture

View my Photos
kwschumm
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2012-02-12          182391

Some pretty neat furniture ideas in this video...

Link:   Modern Furniture

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
DennisCTB
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2012-02-13          182403

Looks like oragami furniture. I like the folding tables and the bed that comes down from the ceiling and rests on what looks like a desk. ....

View my Photos
hardwood
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2012-02-14          182409

This must have been at the national matress convention, if there is such a thing.
I have seen the table with the zillion triangles that swells and shrinks. If I remember correctly it is built somewhere in Germany, I think. From what I've read on them they are a bit pricey. A represenative of the company comes with the table to assemble it in your dining room and stick around a bit to make sure if functions properly.

I'm not going to show this to the Mrs. being I've been supposed to build her a new kitchen table for ten years or so.

Frank. ....

View my Photos
skipll

2012-02-16          182437

Some cool furniture there----love that big round table that expands---don't know where I could put one though--our cabin is only 600 sq. ft..
We do have a coffee table that the top lifts up with storage under---kinda like the one that was shown. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login