Go Bottom Go Bottom

Curious - what s a Foton tractor

View my Photos
Iowafun
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2006-08-14          133302

Some place south of Des Moines has been advertising Foton tractors for dirt cheap. Anyone know anything about them? Kinda goofy looking like a early 80's style with some Star Trek influence. But I'm just curious. I won't give up the green cause my wife would be unhappy and that's bad.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
kthompson
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2006-08-14          133306

Maybe this will help. ....

Link:   

Click Here

View my Photos
earthwrks

2006-08-14          133312

Oh....my....Gawd. It's my New Holland TC33D Boomer! (Kenny! STOP rolling on the ground laughing---NOT nice.)

It's a marriage of the last-generation plastic hood with the metal fenders from an Economy. Looks like it's got a different engine though since the muffler is on the other side and goes above the hood. ....

View my Photos
dsg

2006-08-14          133313

Can you say, Chinese Foton Torpedoes:))

David ....

View my Photos
kthompson

2006-08-15          133327

Ken,

Seems your wife is smart on tractors. If mine had her way our's probbly would have been picked green, but they were allowed to matured, so they are orange.

EW,

It is good you are beginning to see the error of the path you are traveling. LOL

DSG,

Could Foton be Chianese for: First One To Own Naught? Just asking.

View my Photos
Murf

2006-08-15          133334

Here I thought is was some clever Swedish design of ultra-modern tractor that was kind of lumpy to sit on but folded out into a sort of bed if you had overnight guests that you didn't want to be *too* comfortable.

Bet they'd be popular with college kids though, they might not miss the old farm so much.....

Best of luck. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login