Go Bottom Go Bottom

Yay last tractor payment is in the mail

View my Photos
kwschumm
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2006-06-21          131196

Mailed the last tractor payment today and it feels GREAT to have that monkey off my back! Just had to tell some folks who will understand - my wife isn't too excited because she figures I'll buy some other expensive toy now. I was gonna get a new truck but I'm gonna wait for awhile to see where gas prices go. I may end up buying something small like a VW TDI and a used beater truck instead.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
Chief
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2006-06-21          131197

Congratulations Ken! Paid for is one of my favorite terms! ;o) I have about another years of zero percent payments on the Dodge Cummins pickup to go and I will be glad to put that debt away in the same spirit. I will be buying a much larger tractor in the future but it will be used and I will be keeping an eye on the auctions. ....

View my Photos
SG8NUC

2006-06-21          131198

I hate to make payments on something that depreciates. Con grats on your accomplishment. ....

View my Photos
Iowafun

2006-06-22          131239

That's a great feeling. I'm right behind you with the tractor payments. It will done this year! Congrats! ....

View my Photos
shortmagnum

2006-06-22          131241

I have another year to go. For some reason, I never hate writing the check out every month. It's been one thing that continues to be "worth it."
Dave ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login