Go Bottom Go Bottom

Merry Christmas Everyone

View my Photos
kwschumm
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2004-12-18          102482

I'm about to shut down for the year, but I'd like to wish all my good friends here on TractorPoint a VERY Merry Christmas (or Happy Holidays, your choice) and a happy and successful New Years. May you all be safe in your travels, content in your circumstances, and appreciative of your families and loved ones.

[edit] Obviously I meant Merry Christmas Everyone! Wish I could edit the topic!

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Merry Christmas Everyone

View my Photos
Chief
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2004-12-18          102494

And to you, family, & everyone else as well. I hope Saint Nick is very generous and your Christmas is enjoyable. ....

Merry Christmas Everyone

View my Photos
Iowafun

2004-12-18          102496

May you all receive many fossil-fuel using implements this Christmas! Enjoy your families and have sweet dreams about your tractors! ....

Merry Christmas Everyone

View my Photos
grassgod

2004-12-19          102514

Ken - When will you be coming back? ....

Merry Christmas Everyone

View my Photos
hardwood
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2004-12-19          102515

The Wife and I still enjoy getting a gift now and then for Christmas, birthdays, etc., but the gift of a healthy family, good friends, and living in peace with all is our greatest gift. I'm sure most every family ours included has gone thru periods of stress, with health issues, dissagrements among members, etc., but hopefully those things are behind us now and God will give us the strength to overcome the challenges of the future. In whatever your choice of celebration is, we wish the best to all, and most of all peace and contentment. You're a great group. Frank and Lucile. ....

Merry Christmas Everyone

View my Photos
Archdean

2004-12-19          102519

I have enjoyed the site and It's Members Wit and Wisdom!!
Merry Christmas and enjoy the card!

Link:   A CARD for YOU

Merry Christmas Everyone

View my Photos
DeTwang

2004-12-19          102522

Merry Christmas Everyone. And I'm not afraid/ashamed to say it. Thanks to God Almighty for the many blessings we enjoy as we celebrate the birth of His Son.

And a happy and prosperous new year to all (except for the ACLU and other enemies working for the destruction of the American way of life) ....

Merry Christmas Everyone

View my Photos
grassgod

2004-12-19          102531

Amen to that Detwang! ....

Merry Christmas Everyone

View my Photos
Murf

2004-12-20          102593

Likewise from up here in Canada.

A very Merry Christmas and a happy New Years to all my friends around the world.

Best of luck.

Ted. ....

Merry Christmas Everyone

View my Photos
yooperpete

2004-12-20          102595

Best Wishes to All! I second the motion that DeTwang has a way with words. ....

Merry Christmas Everyone

View my Photos
beagle

2004-12-20          102596

Merry Christmas from the Beagle family. Remembering the Reason for the Season makes it Merry. ....

Merry Christmas Everyone

View my Photos
AnnBrush

2004-12-20          102601

Merry Christmas to all, I hope you all get to enjoy time with friends and family - gifts no amount of money can buy.

Being a new US citizen I am inclined to remind folk that the American way of life is what it is due to the unique nature of American civil affairs - that would have to include the activities of the ACLU. I lived in a country where civil liberties were not protected and the government itself was considered the greatest enemy - pity because they also got to make the rules. Be pleased we have peace, prosperity and some degree of balance in our society. Everyone contributes to that balance and it's well worth maintaining even if you don't completely agree with every item on everyones agenda. ....

Merry Christmas Everyone

View my Photos
DeTwang

2004-12-20          102608

Hi Ann,

In this country, many (including myself) consider the ACLU to be our greatest enemy. Even moreso than Usama and hs ilk. Rome fell from within, not without.

So, even though the ACLU would like to prevent me from being able to say it (and is working as hard as they can to make it illegal to do so).....MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!

May the ACLU, Usama, Syria, Iran, etc. all have a holiday season full of swollen hemmorhoids, gastritus, the flu, and bankruptcy!

:-)

Merry Christmas Everyone

View my Photos
AV8R

2004-12-20          102610

Rather than just repeat what everyone else has said, let me add:

God bless our Troops, and a Merry (and Safe) Christmas to them and their families! Remember them in your prayors.

Take the time to use your CUT to remove the snow from your neighbor's driveway when they aren't looking, then deny it. Fun seat time and feels good too. I just got done doing 4 neighbors' driveways, since I'm home from school with no money for anything else to give, but free tractor time!!! ....

Merry Christmas Everyone

View my Photos
StephenR

2004-12-20          102611

Merry Christmas to all and to Detwang, the renewed gift of a silver-tongue, or in this case, silver fingers. ....

Merry Christmas Everyone

View my Photos
DeTwang

2004-12-20          102621

------------------------
I just got done doing 4 neighbors' driveways, since I'm home from school with no money for anything else to give, but free tractor time!!!
------------------------

Those are the kinds of gifts most appreciated anyways (especially when done in secret). May God reimburse you a hundred fold. ....

Merry Christmas Everyone

View my Photos
DeTwang

2004-12-20          102622

-----------------------
Merry Christmas to all and to Detwang, the renewed gift of a silver-tongue, or in this case, silver fingers.
-----------------------

Thanks (I think ;-)). I'd rather have silver bullion though.

:-) ....

Merry Christmas Everyone

View my Photos
DennisCTB

2009-12-22          167649

The 2009 Holidays are here again! I wish all of you and your families the best. Looks like we will have a white Xmas eve until the rain starts Friday and Saturday.

I posted this to the Xmas message from 2004, so that all of the TP members who posted to this thread would know that we are thinking of them.

Dennis ....

Merry Christmas Everyone

View my Photos
hardwood

2009-12-22          167653

A "Merry Christmas" to all here. The Christmas seasons seem to get closer together every year.
The TV weather persons have been promising us a snowstorm since Monday, but nothing yet, maybe it will be a fizzle. ....

Merry Christmas Everyone

View my Photos
Chief

2009-12-22          167654

Merry Christmas one and all. 5 years and this thread is still going. May we all live our lives as strong and determined. ;-) ....

Merry Christmas Everyone

View my Photos
kwschumm

2009-12-22          167655

Yes, Merry Christmas and a wonderful safe holiday season to all of TractorPoint! May you all be blessed with the best Christmas ever, surrounded by loving family and friends.

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login