Go Bottom Go Bottom

Well you convinced me

View my Photos
Robert Macan
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2000-10-04          20297

After reading everything here and on other sites for weeks, traveling to all the local equipment dealers and corresponding with several members of this group I ended up with a New Holland TC40D tractor with SuperSteer and front end loader, as well as a 6' rotory cutter, 6' finish mower and a post hole auger. I've put a little more than 10 hours on the tractor so far, mainly mowing, and just love it. The dealer has been great (which is one of the reasons I ended up with this particular tractor). The TC40D is overkill for what we plan to do with it, but I'm an engineer, I'm like that. Thanks to everyone for all their help.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Well you convinced me

View my Photos
bob

2000-10-10          20470

Understood about the engineer part. Definitely something different with engineers than other professionals ;-)

I am a CPA. Also have some quirks. Tractors included.
Bob ....

Well you convinced me

View my Photos
Peter Accorti

2000-10-10          20505

Robert,

I thoroughly understand. I'm trained as a mechanical engineer myself. Got a TC35D with loader about 3 months ago. Great fun. For a real good time pick up the service manuals for your machine. I just got mine. Now I know how the HST operates. The manuals cover how things work and not just how to take things apart. Enjoy your new machine. Peter ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login