Go Bottom Go Bottom

Farmall Pulling Tractor

View my Photos
Greg1962
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2013-03-24          186475

Hi i just joined this forum and i was very intersted in finding out if any of you can help me. I just purchased a Farmall H recently and i am wanting to make a puller out of it. I was told i could use a intake and carb from a M on it to make more horsepower. Can anyone confirm that it is true. I am also looking to find out if anyone has any info on who would be able to get me a stroker kit reasonalbly priced. I do not want ot have to spend $2000 and not know how it is going to do. Thank you for your help. If you do not want to email me my number is seven 4zero-5zero8-1eight8two. I wrote my number like this because of spam sorry for the inconveinence. Greg Knapp in Middleport, ohio;)

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Farmall Pulling Tractor

View my Photos
Cyrus55

2013-03-24          186478

I am sure the M manifold will NOT fit.
The M carburetor may fit as the 300/350 carbs looked much like it. I can not confirm that without going to my parts book and finding the casting numbers and they would probably be different.
Red Power Magazine has an advertiser that focuses on power adding products for IH.
You might google IH power added products. ....

Farmall Pulling Tractor

View my Photos
Art White
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2013-03-24          186479

There are some web sites that have a lot of information of different parts combinations for that tractor. The one that has been recommended to you already is a good starting point.
It depends on your mechanical abilities and time there are normally some built pullers available at reasonable prices. ....

Farmall Pulling Tractor

View my Photos
Greg1962

2013-03-24          186480

Thank you so much that answered one of my questions. Now i can move on to the next step again thank you so much ....

Farmall Pulling Tractor

View my Photos
hardwood

2013-03-25          186486

I've worked on lots of old Farmalls, mostly H and M series, but never had any dealings with stroker kits and that sort of hot rod equipment. I think your two thousand bucks would dissapear quicker a rat at a tom cat convention, and you would only be getting started.

Frank. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login