Go Bottom Go Bottom

stabilizer bar seal replacement TL100

View my Photos
benson
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2014-03-13          189546

my 04 TL100 leaks hyd fluid where the hitch arm connects to the tractor, the stabilizer bar seal. any tips on how to replace these?

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
kthompson
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2014-03-14          189551

I do not recognize that model number so not idea on the tractor but not sure have ever seen stabilizer arms connect to any part of tractor that would house a fluid. Do you mean the "lift arms"?

Never have had this issue but if lift arms think you will first drain the transmission and find there is a simple press in seal. Much like an axle seal. ....

View my Photos
kthompson
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2014-03-14          189552

Now that I have posted that can not think of a lift arm that has any shaft that exits the transmission. All I can think of sit on a pivot point with the lifting coming from the real arms doing the lifting often about the top of the transmission or really rear end.

You might have a hair line crank there but would think that would have required a major shock load to a lift arm.

Picture would help. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login