Go Bottom Go Bottom

Other Site Censorship - BH90

View my Photos
bvbilski
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2003-07-31          60520

I have a Kubota Grand L3830 with a FEL. I am concidering a backhoe for the unit and looked at the Kubota BH90. Are the Woods backhoes worth looking at? What is a good price for a BH90?

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
Art White
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2003-07-31          60545

With a 18" bucket the retail price is $8016. That doesn't include freight or prep. ....

View my Photos
kwschumm
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2003-07-31          60547

Art, do you have enough experience with the BH90 to comment on it's strengths and weaknesses? On the "other" board one guy posted pictures of his which is all bent up and it's really raised a furor.

View my Photos
bvbilski

2003-07-31          60548

Thanks Art. Have you ever used one of these units? They look pretty solid. Price is cetainly a factor. I am also interested in getting a good value. I plan to use it for light commercial work so any performance feed back you could give me would be appreciated.

Brad ....

View my Photos
Chief

2003-07-31          60549

Hey Ken, thanks for watching my back on the "other" tractor board. Then really shafted that guy. Art, how in the wide world of sports do you bend a dipper stick with tractor hydraulic power? I may need some education here. It didn't sound to me like this guy was abusing it but I may be wrong. ....

View my Photos
Billy

2003-07-31          60550

Guess what guys? They deleted the whole thread. Now ain't that a kick in the ass!

Anyway Brad,

There 'was' a discussion on another forum about the new BH90. This guy had a problem and Kubota would not warranty it. Maybe this is one of those times you should wait and see? ....

View my Photos
Art White

2003-07-31          60551

Sorry guys I have not used one. I can say I've seen one but that is it. I normally wait till I have a used one or am at a customers going over procedures of operation. As far as rams go, I've seen them bent for no reason, some reason, and amazed that they are still straight! It can happen anywhere or anytime that you can have a bad piece of metal. ....

View my Photos
bvbilski

2003-07-31          60553

Was the problem with the dipper stick weldment or the hydraulic cyliner rod bending? In either case why wouldn't Kubota stand behind it? It would be nice to hear both sides of that story. How about the Woods 9000 unit? ....

View my Photos
Chief

2003-07-31          60563

According to this guy it was the dipper stick that bent. I sent him message to come here and post what happened. The guys on the "other" tractor board treated him pretty badly. He was kinda upset. Maybe he will take me up. ....

View my Photos
Chief

2003-07-31          60566

Well, it is official now. I have been "called in on the carpet" for pointing out to the moderators on the "other" tractor boad how poorly they did their job. I've been a BAD BOY! Been threatened with being thrown out now. Was told that I appear to enjoy antagonizing the moderators. Just wanted get this out as this again clearly demonstrates this IS indeed the best tracor board going bar none. We are allowed to disagree and work our issues out like intelligent adults. I still hope this guy decides to post what happened to his backhoe here so we can figure out what happened. ....

View my Photos
kwschumm

2003-07-31          60569

Where is that guy who posted here a few days ago that the other board doesn't censor posts for arbitrary reasons? I'd like to see him defend their decision to delete the Kubota thread. There was no name calling, and no bad language, only rancorous discussion. Now they are saying that the thread was deleted because "of the nature the majority of posters responded". That's not arbitrary? And why delete the entire thread rather than just the offending posts? Yowsa.

View my Photos
kwschumm

2003-07-31          60570

Those moderators are easily offended, aren't they? No question, this is the best tractor board bar none. We'll have to subtly do some recruiting for Dennis! ....

View my Photos
Chief

2003-07-31          60572

I just did a little recruiting for Dennis just now. I think the guy with the bent dipperstick emailed me and asked me about this board. I strongly encouraged him to join in. Hope he takes me up. I would be interested in hearing the rest of his story without the Nazi's and Tin Foil Hat folks drowning him out. I have about had it over there. ....

View my Photos
Chief

2003-07-31          60574

I think we need to send Doc over there and let him straighten that bunch out over there on the "other" tractor board. ....

View my Photos
kwschumm

2003-07-31          60576

How about it Doc? Wanna go over to the other board and see how long you can last there without getting kicked off? Somebody needs to straighten those guys out.. LOL ....

View my Photos
Chief

2003-07-31          60579

I can see the smirk on his face and the hair standing up on the back of his neck already! LOL! ....

View my Photos
kwschumm

2003-07-31          60580

It's pretty funny. A guy over there just commented that the JD owners were taking cheap shots. I thought it was a LOT more like Kubota owners eating their own. The Kubota guys were almost totally merciless in their attacks on a poor guy who had problems with his BH90. Unbelievable.

View my Photos
Chief

2003-07-31          60586

This is what was told to me today from the dipperstick incident.

"This is hardly a productive use of time for anybody involved, so I'll say again that the next time you are involved in a moderator dispute will be the last time."

That and he said Doc's mother wear Army boots. Think I just may not take business over there any longer. Those guys over on the "other" board are just flat out as wrong as two boys (you guess whating) in church! The entire atmosphere is phony if you post under constant threat of censorship and being thrown out. The moderators are totally inconsistent and arbitrary as well as spinless as was demonstrated by Lt. Censeless. I can't prove it but I am almost positive it was one of the moderators from the comments he made.

Anywho, this is tractor home for me!. Hope we can figure out what was going on with the bent dipperstick.

View my Photos
kwschumm

2003-07-31          60588

That's funny, he told me that Doc's Mom wore army boots too..LOL

I still don't understand the moderator dispute issue. Are the moderators are so insecure or PC that they can't handle somebody questioning their decisions? Or are their decisions so bad they they can't be justified?

View my Photos
Chief

2003-07-31          60590

I see there is a thread that got started "What'd I Miss?" about what happened to the original thread. Thanks for sticking up for me and yourselves Ken and Billy Passmore. Yeah, the moderators are really that arogant and afraid of anyone showing them that maybe they made a mistake. With them, it is shoot the messinger. I can see that it probably won't take too long for this new thread to get just like the last one. It would be a months worth of entertainment for me if Doc jumped in the middle of it! LOL!!!!!! ....

View my Photos
Chief

2003-07-31          60594

Come to think of it a two prong attack strategy would be better! Imagine Doc and Jeffr over on the "other" board? LOL! They would be getting it from both directions! A John Deere Kubota crossfire. ....

View my Photos
Art White

2003-08-01          60602

Chief, I feel I was politely removed from the other board some ago. I did try to get there to see what happened but it was gone before I made it. I can say this, someone goofed up for this to happen. I've had several times where things were not quite how they looked. I know Kubota tests there equipment extensively before introduction. Like the BX was actually in Euorpe for several years before here, ah,maybe they are our ginipigs. Kubota has worked with us on most all things and to the point that yes, we were pushing to new limits of all kinds. It could have been someones bad day, it is hard to tell, I wish I could take a look at it and know the circumstances. I've said this before and I'll say it again the best of Quality is still not good enough for some! Doesn't mean anyone is wrong, just maybe the application. ....

View my Photos
Chief

2003-08-01          60607

Art, I can't believe that you got the boot too! What did the Nazi's contend that you did wrong. I think the guy with the bent dipperstick emailed me and I invited him here. Maybe he will come. I gave him your name and told him that perhaps you might be able to at least shed some light on what happened if not help him out. I still don't know if it was a matter of abuse or equipment failure. Would be interesting to find out. ....

View my Photos
Chief

2003-08-01          60608

Art, by the way, do you still have the 2 ZD28's in stock? Have you sold any of those models? I would be interested in how your customers like how they perform and hold up. Looks like a real nice piece of equipment. I am eyeing that model maybe for the future if I can turn enough business. I still don't understand what the John Deere folks are saying about why they don't use a diesel on their ZTR's. The sales guy told me the Yanmar does not recover fast enough and the Kawasaki gas engines work better. I like the idea of a diesel ZTR. ....

View my Photos
Art White

2003-08-01          60613

Chief, we have had great sucess with those units in a very tough area. With the Ferris plant being in my back yard(makes it easy to be there number 1 dealer) they have been selling good. When first introduced they were great to demo as they were a major eye opener. the newer deck has caused a good stir with the boys as they did take care of about the only complaint that we had and that was the front wheels didn't swivel and they would scuff from time to time. They do have a kit to remedy that at this point. Diesel to gas? Give me the diesel for the 5000 plus hours of life vs 1500 hours and near identical price to the liquid gas engines. JD can't put to much into R&D and still produce a large profit they will change eventually and I do hope they come up with something better then the 525. ....

View my Photos
Chief

2003-08-01          60618

John Deere is discontinuing the F525. I have one and use it in my grass cutting business I am starting out in. It is not much on traction unless you figure out proper butt cheek over hang on the sides. They have a newere model, the F687 but that is a Kohler gas engine. I think diesel is the way to go. I also saw that you have a Yanmar diesel log splitter too? That would be a neat piece of equipment. Never knew they made something like that. ....

View my Photos
Art White

2003-08-01          60625

Chief, we have stuff I don't even know how to use! Thanks to the employees I will never have to use some of it. Bring me on the fun toys! You must have been looking at the American woodsplitters? ....

View my Photos
Chief

2003-08-01          60627

Here ya go buddy! We are going to set up a betting pool to see how long you last, when you get your first warning, and who the moderator is that tries to piss on you first. ;-) The thread entitle "What'd I Miss?" is where the latest rumbling is brewing.

Doc I'm gonna have to email it to you. The board won't let me post it. ....

View my Photos
Misenplace

2003-08-01          60632

Psych ! The test monkeys are down the street on Parkdale ave. See the security guard at the pharmaceutical parkway entrance. lol. I really do have better things to do than deliberity mess with someone. If you guys dont like it there why do you keep going back ? And complaining ? I would also like to say in reference to the JeffR debate that I was neither Debateing for JD or against Kubota. I have said many times they are both fine machines. Does the phrase "clucking like a bunch of old hens" ring any bells ? ROFLMAO ....

View my Photos
kwschumm

2003-08-01          60652

I keep an eye on the other board because you just never know when you will pick up a tip or a snippet of new info. When I visit there I do have to wear my PC pants though because I'm sure I'd get booted if I didn't! I can't believe Art got booted - those guys would boot Jesus himself if he implied that perhaps somebody was wrong. You're right Doc, the other board is like a bunch of old hens clucking at a knitting party. This board is more like a bunch of guys enjoying some beers and watching the big game. It's a lot more fun here, but even the hens can manage to cluck out something intelligent once in awhile.

View my Photos
Misenplace

2003-08-01          60670

Actually I was saying that WE are starting to sound like clucking hens by complaining about them. If they want to live in a PC dainty doo right world then let them. Freedom of expression is dead over there and they like it that way. I prefer it here but I find that I too need to keep my posts in check as I do not want to be the resident hot head. ....

View my Photos
Art White

2003-08-01          60672

I don't know that I got booted, I do know it won't take a post from me or has for some time. I do know they have had some puter problems but this did not surface then. The big boss has tried to help me up, but has never been successful. Don't know what is up with it but I only have so much time in a day and this looks like a good spot to spend what time I do have!~ ....

View my Photos
kwschumm

2003-08-01          60678

I've clucked, and I'm proud of it! Yeah, I see what you're saying Doc.

View my Photos
Misenplace

2003-08-01          60695

I had a "friend" who posted a VERY offensive post on the other site to test the waters, This included a very offensive handle. The response was removed by the moderator and a very pleasant warning that was totally in order was received. Their have been threads deleted on this forum in the past as well. From my current perspective it seems looking at it objectively that it has been a lot of clucking over nothing. Some web forums operate under the premise that members are required to be cordial to one another. If I find someplace I dont like the rules I simply move on untill I find a place that suits me better. In light of The fact that seemingly in any debate others who do not participate are reading the strand and makeing judgements about those who are speaking. Based on that I for one am going to be more cognizant of that which I post in the future. ....

View my Photos
Art White

2003-08-01          60697

Great thoughts Doc, not every pair of shoes wil fit ever foot. ....

View my Photos
kwschumm

2003-08-01          60699

I think there is some substance to the clucking. Over there you have to go out of your way to not offend anyone. If you have a little "constructive confrontation" you are subject to having your post edited or deleted and you will receive a very pleasant notice from the moderator. Want to talk about guns over there? I'd bet the thread would get deleted - after all it's a family friendly site and "guns are evil". That's what I mean by PC. I did a search for guns and the only hit was in a thread on framing nailers.

That said, I agree that folks should handle their disagreements politely without launching into ad hominem attacks on a persons character, intelligence, or heritage. But there is nothing wrong with a little heated debate that doesn't have name calling.

View my Photos
Misenplace

2003-08-01          60702

I am not saying that it should affect any one elses opinion. There was a challenge posed and it was carryied out although it was a bit childish to do so. The response was courtious and professional and well with in reason for the post. I can not find fault with them if they choose to run their own house strictly about talkin tractors. I do like the family feel here as well as the off topic conversations. Everyone is entitled to a little caniption every now and then. Afterword we usually have a virtual beer. I have been in theese debates myself. When I am wrong I say so and apolagize, then move on. One time for which I am most regtrettfull I was dead wrong and at the center of a useless conversation that shut down a thread here. I do not like the thought of others cleaning up after me and I like even less that I acted that innapropriately to someone who I would now consider a friend. Constructive criticism of another site might be best utilized by being sent to them for their benefit. Thats just my 2 cents. I learned a little something today. Haveing said that If you want to cluck, by all means cluck. I would kindly ask that you leave me and dear old mom out of it. Many thanx for the productive conversation. ....

View my Photos
kwschumm

2003-08-01          60709

Doc, I'm sorry if I offended you or your dear mother. I did not intend to do so.

Constructive criticism directed to the moderators of the other site often results in very pleasant responses that offer to cancel one's account. No criticism is allowed, at least on the topic of censorship or the heavy handedness of it's implementation. That's why the thread is here instead of there!

I'm done clucking on this topic.

View my Photos
Misenplace

2003-08-01          60710

No offense was taken here. All I can say is my friend was VERY offensive and that was not his experience. The rules over there are posted. Some folks just are not receptive to criticism on how they conduct their affairs. Fortunately we have a nice web site here and all of us make mistakes and have our bad days. I still like it here, and here is where I will likely stay. Kindest Regards ....

View my Photos
Chief

2003-08-01          60713

Ken is right Dave, you were on that forum for just one day. Yes, I 100% agree that the rules are posted. Only problem is that the rules are for some and not "others". The moderators let some break the rules (so you naturally go with the standard being set) then you get slammed for doing the same things others have been and when you bring up the issue of why aren't the rules consistently applied to all; then the threats and nasty grams start. For instance I used the abbreviation POS and got censored yet another person in a different thread was allowed to use POS and the moderators refused to remove it. It this point; it is irrelevent to me now. I doubt that I will go back there and participate any longer. Life is too short to get wrapped around the axle over that bunch of Mommies Boys trying to play censorship Nazi's. If you participate long enough they will crap all over you to Dave, just give them some time. I made over 300 posts without any issues and when I brought the inconsistent application of the rules up, instant black ball. I value my experience and ability to contribute in a postive fashion. I will take that value somewhere else. Here! There is consistency and fairness here. Besides, where else can you have group hugs, talk about beer, guns, dock wildlife, and hot boats as well as the main attraction ......... TRACTORS! ;-) ....

View my Photos
Misenplace

2003-08-01          60714

Ken might be right in your minds eye and Im fine with that. I see what little good it does to come here and say how lousy they are. Simply put I think you were wrong for that post. The rules there are clear. If you dont like it or I dont like we exercise our freedom not to participate. Thats really the end of it in my view. None the less I have not seen what you are saying but I do not doubt it is true. Here it can be the flip side. Go to Kubota #1 in sales and see the newest poster. Doug B. This type of slamming is unpleasant, non productive and likely keeps many potential members away as this can be viewed as a hostile forum. I like it hear to but I feel we have to respect our home and I have fallen short on this. That is really all I have to say about that. Kindest Regards. ....

View my Photos
jeff r

2003-08-01          60717

Doc,

Nah Doc, Doug B's post wasn't that bad. Just another opinion. In my opinion there is no such thing as a bash, just opinions folks may or may not agree with. BY the way. LMAO,,,I have been Permanately banned from the walleye central board under the name MIFISH. Seems the powers that be don't like me commenting on guys cheating in walleye tournaments among other faux pas's in judgement because I have first hand information of those that do. You would not believe the stuff I find out about that goes on behind the tournament walleye fishing scene when 50,000 bucks is on the line for first place. The guys that cheat are big buddies with the powers that be and have what I refer to as BOARD IMMUNITY. They have used naughty words about my mother and the board owner has even threatened to come to my house from Colorado to straighten things out in any way he sees fit, until I politely told him the inside of a Genesee County jail under criminal trespass charges isn't a technique I would use. Anyway, anything I post is AUTOMATICALLY dusted regardless of even if I talk about my favorite insect under the name MIFISH.
Another board that I kicked off was the Submarine/Destroyer online simulation board. The board is a meeting spot to get real time sim games of WWII german submarines and U.S. Destroyers played by guys all over the net. I told them they were all wasting their time coming here and just chatting about there very boring lives because nobody wanted to play. The female nazi who runs the board booted me for not kissing her royal butt and labeled me a troublemaker for chiding and making fun of the chickens that were using the site for a chat room (and they weren'talking submarines and destroyers if ya know what I mean Vern).

On a lighter note, the other tractor board has some strong points but moderator censoring is not one of them. One of the strong points is pictures of Do-it yourself projects. I get a ton of ideas, good and bad, by looking at pictures of what some guys come up with steel, oxy torches, and welding rods, although I spend a ton more time on the Hobart welding site getting fabrication and metallurgy advice.

I am making my Santa Claus list 5 months early.....I want a Hobart IronMan 210 Mig welder and a plasma cutter. If you guys run across Santa, ask him if he got my list and what actions is he taking?? Thank him for the floor mounted 1hp drill press but I have pressing needs that needed to be addressed. I want answers. LMAO

P.S Santa,,,,,Not being greedy but can I add a floor mounted power bandsaw to the list? I could use one real bad, but I could get by if you can't find the make and model I need....the plasma cutter could do the job in a pinch.

JeffR ....

View my Photos
Misenplace

2003-08-01          60719

Thank you for makeing my point perfectly clear ! ....

View my Photos
Chief

2003-08-01          60722

Jeff, don't forget the Bridgeport Machine and metal lathe! LOL! ....

View my Photos
DRankin

2003-08-01          60725

Doug B is another person who needs a little practice of a specific key: .

That little dot called a period.

It lets the rest of us know when you are finished with one thought and ready to start the next know what I mean and it actually sort of gives your reader time to catch his breath so he doesn't have to read whatever you wrote about six times back and forth to figure out what you are trying to say because it doesn't make any damn sense without any stops in it and it also is sort of rude because it is designed to dominate the conversation and not allow the reader to contemplate each individual thought on its own merits instead it is like shooting a full auto belt fed shotgun at ducks which is not hunting but neither is what you have to say conversation if you know what I mean ok just my humble opinion from some one who is tired of this stupid tactic from someone who will post at most two times and take his ill conceived opinions elsewhere maybe to the other board where since they will have no flipping idea what the hell he is saying anyway they won't know whether to censor him or not. ok. . . . , : ; " ' ? (extra punctuation to make up for what i missed) ....

View my Photos
DRankin

2003-08-01          60726

Boy. Am I in a mood or what? Somebody needs to censor me. ....

View my Photos
jeff r

2003-08-01          60729

Chief,

I was thinking about them too but.......I haven't come up with anything I want to make that would call for one or the other. PLus, maybe Santa might think I'm being too pushy?? Come on Santa get those lazy elfs with pointy shoes working on that Hobart 210 and the Plasma cutter. If you got Bill Clinton's his Christmas present under the oval office desk I can darn well get a lousy Mig welder and a plasma cutter.

Jeff r ....

View my Photos
Chief

2003-08-02          60750

Mark, Does it feel better to vent or what??? ;-) ....

View my Photos
drcjv.

2003-08-02          60753

Could someone please email me the name or address of the "other board" so I can have some fun and see what all the fuss is about. Thanks ....

View my Photos
jpr62902

2003-08-12          61672

Mr. Hunstiger, that was HILARIOUS!!!!! ....

View my Photos
WillieH

2003-08-13          61729

- Is there room to interject back to the original topic? -
(although I kind of enjoy reading the rumbles of late, LOL)

Although it may be difficult to realize how a dipper boom/arm can bend up, I was another unfortunate statistic with a bent dipper, Hmmm, that sounds rather suggestive.

Anyway, what had happened to one of my BH6500's, though considerably smaller than the BH90, was as one uses the hoe, one usually will get pulled in towards the work, to an extent. As one attempts to get away from the work area with the hoe, whether being a reason of too close proximity or merely progressively advancing away, one may plant the scoop, with down pressure, the open it or dump it, whatever you wish to call it, and one can push away. I think we all have accomplished this task - more regularly than not.

This action of pushing away, so long as the push was a perpendicular push, will offer virtually no negative pressure to the equipment. However, when one has the boom skewed from perpendicular with the base, the added strain increases against the design of the dipper as it is pressurized against the working surface. The farther the skew or wider the angle of the boom/dipper assembly from a center push, the greater the strain, and the potential for damage, or in my case a bent dipper arm.

I went to Woods for assistance - they refused. I then tore it down and straightened it, gusseted the dipper, now much stronger than new, and I can push off all day long.

In case anyone was thinking that there was too powerful of a tractor behind it, or too great of operating pressure...not the case, 11.5 hp PTO at about 1500 revs.

Not saying that this other one twisted from the same reason, but...
I certainly would not shy away from another WOODS backhoe, they are very refined pieces of work and very long lasting - generally speaking. They also are one of the leaders in backhoe manufacturing, as seen with a variety of different colors to bout.

Willie H. ....

View my Photos
Chief

2003-08-13          61732

Maybe I may have unrealistic expectations of equipment, but it doesn't sound to me like you abused the hoe and it should not have bent. That having been said, I feel Woods should have worked with you to help fix or at least repair the bent dipper stick. Did they at least send a rep. to come look at it? Issues like this are good information for the rest of us to know about when making a purchase decission. Even though you still like the Woods brand I think perhaps you or anyone else having this knowledge would look at or buy the next heavier duty model instead of the one you purchase hind sight being the case. Good post and point! ....

View my Photos
WillieH

2003-08-13          61738

Chief -
No, I don't believe that I had abused the equipment either, in this scenario or any other. Sadly enough, I was told by WOODS that the unit was "outside warranty", and that they would not even consider a representative contacting me as this would be a waste of time, despite my plea that it might offer a reason for design change or modification for a better product.

Your right, this does leave an ugly taste in one's mouth, however, in can happen, it did happen, and I corrected the problem myself without wasting any more of my time, as I had been in the middle of a job - when else would it have happened, right?

I would still consider WOODS hoes, they are for sure strong and well built. Perhaps that day, I was unfortunate enough to have gotten a factory rep on the phone with a hair crossed, and could care less...I will never know.

Willie H. ....

View my Photos
JLHall

2004-06-23          89250

my thought on forums. well at least the small one i have up is that we post to see what others have to say. their views, their opinions and experiances

as long as folks dont resort to verbal rhetoric that is real vulgar or threatening.or delves into unlawful activities i think it should be left intact. we all have differing views,thats what we come to see. the other persons take on things.

true, once posted it is property of the board. depends how the forum is stated in its disclaimer or policy.usually have to click to agree to gain entry.

in fairness to the board and its webmaster. picking or even finding willing qualified moderators is no easy task. neither are the daily woes of maintaing any sort of web presance. the main person on said board may not even know of this especially if he or she is running their own network servers?

on the other hand some of the firearms blog/forums i frequent have evolved into dictatorships managed and totally controlled by advertisers money who either have their own areas or moderator goon squad chopping unwanted posts that dont meet their agenda. sites need to make money to stay online. bandwidth costs big money but it has to be ethical

just my humble opinion.

View my Photos
grassgod

2004-10-24          99190

Nothing like posting to old threads but, first I'd like to say I have a BH90 bachoe & it blows my mind how strong it is! I have pushed & pulled myself around, Lifted the rear end up & moved the whole rear of the tractor over 5' - 6'. As I discovered when owning a deere, There is a lemon in every batch & I left deere for the same reason chief left the " other" Board......Arrogance! The one difference is as JLHall mentioned, Deere corp gave me the arogance, You rec'd the arrogance from a moderator. I can speak first hand that is can be difficult to find good Help! With that said, Maybe the Owner of the "other " board will realize what is going on before it's to late. ....

View my Photos
Chief

2004-10-25          99210

grassy, I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for that to happen. ;O) ....

View my Photos
lbrown59

2004-10-25          99217

Where is that guy who posted here a few days ago that
*the other board
doesn't censor posts for arbitrary reasons?
=========================
*What other board are you guys talking about?
Anybody have the link to it? ....

View my Photos
lbrown59

2004-10-25          99218

if Doc jumped in the middle of it!
Chief
===============
Who is DOC?
Is he on this board or the other one? ....

View my Photos
lbrown59

2004-10-26          99278

***Bump*** ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login