Go Bottom Go Bottom

write your congressman - save a fellow man

View my Photos
DenisS
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2006-03-22          126509

I sent this to my congressman, would be nice if more would get involved:

Dear Congressman Smith.

As you may be aware, a man named Abdul Rahman is in danger of execution in Afganistan for converting to Christianity. You have been a champion of human rights around the world and that is why I am asking you to publicly speak up on behalf of Abdul Rahman and put public pressure on President Bush to take action to protect this individual. We have not sent our troops to Afganistan to establish a regime that procecutes Christians. It is our solemn duty, especialy during this season of Lent, to help our fellow Christians in any way we can. You have the ability to raise the awareness of this problem and maybe help save this man. Thank you for your attention in this matter.

Sincerely,

your supporter

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
kthompson
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2006-03-22          126530

will do. ....

View my Photos
brokenarrow

2006-03-22          126559

What does the Afgan law state? did he break the law? And if so, is this the usual punishment for that offense?
I agree with you that if this is a rail road job for what ever reason, then we should try to help him but in all honesty, if he knew the penalty's of breaking the law than we should step down. This is not our country! ....

View my Photos
AV8R
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2006-03-23          126571

Their constitution says "... freedom of religion ...", their muslim extremeist culture (like all of them do) says kill-kill-kill. ....

View my Photos
DenisS

2006-03-27          126708

Last Wednesday, when I wrote the original post, the official stance of the white house in this issue was:
"It's a constitutional matter so it's a legal question. So what that tells you is that there are two sides to this." - pres. spokesman McCormack.

By the end of the week, we heard strong statements in support of Abdul Rahman by the Pres. and secretary Rice. What changed? I like to think that sometimes the noise we make collectively on one issue or another does make a difference in the behavior or our politicians.

In the age of e-mail there's no reason as to why we should not voice our opinions to our representatives. If they don't get any feedback from us, the only pressure they get is from paid lobbyists and that results in the breakdown of representative government.

brokenarrow,
you're right - he broke their law; be it as it may, their "law" is propped up by the US and NATO forces stationed in Afganistan and we, who pay to arm, feed and cloth those troops (God bless them) have a say in what goes on anywhere where US has invested blood and treasure. ....

View my Photos
DRankin

2006-03-27          126712

He didn't break any laws.

He converted 17 years ago in Germany and had been living in Germany the whole time.

Then he back to Afghanistan for a visit and his "loving family" turned him in so the government could kill him.

If he is guilty of anything, it is that he trusted his bloodthirsty blood relations.

View my Photos
DenisS

2006-03-27          126714

DRankin, thanks for the correction. The point is moot anyway. this is an abhorent law derived from an abhorent religion. ....

View my Photos
SG8NUC

2006-03-29          126835

I think that this was discussed in a previous post. Back to the muslims does anyone think that they are good hearted people. Their religion states it is good to kill christians. For the most part that is us. Give them the same respect that they are offering to the christians in their country. Change your religion or be eradicated. Then USA will be back to normal and we can disagree between ourselves without the threat of being blown up. ....

View my Photos
DenisS

2006-03-30          126854

SG8NUC,

I finally hear someone who agrees with me! You hit the nail right on the head: some things mix well (different Christian denominations) and some things are a combustible mixture. That's the muslim problem. They do not want to co-exist, they want to dominate; they are not a good hearted people. Good hearted people don't shoot 10-year old children in the back. I think it would be a good thing to do to terminate the operation of mosques in this country, permanently ban further immigration of muslims into this country and deport all non-citizen muslims out of this country. ....

View my Photos
AV8R

2006-03-30          126887

Look at ALL the conflicts going on around the world. The root cause (believe in every one right now) are muslims who can not (will not) get along with non-muslims.

This is not a religion. Not by any measure. Its a means of controlling a vast ignorant population by a select (somewhat) educated few. This "religion" islam is by no means a "religion of peace" it is a way of eliminating any who disagree with it's leaders. Convert or die. ....

View my Photos
DenisS

2006-03-30          126890

"Look at ALL the conflicts going on around the world. The root cause (believe in every one right now) are muslims who can not (will not) get along with non-muslims."

-- I think it would help if they could just have a beer or two every now and then to relieve the tension. I think that's the bottom line with what is wrong with islam. That and the fact that their women have more body hair than my dog.

View my Photos
SG8NUC

2006-03-30          126907

Horse farmer
Speaking of their women, how could you love someone and treat them the way the muslim women are treated. Their actions are the exact opposite of the word love. They have no concept of belonging, or peace. I am for pulling our military out, put the war money into development of another energy source for heating, vehichles, and such. All the Muslims in the world are not worth one american life. We have the food so let us support the ones that support us. I am glad the port deal fell through, no muslim nation should make a dime from business in the USA. It will only return to us as terrorist. Just my thoughs. ....

View my Photos
DenisS

2006-03-31          126931

A lot of people here share your thoughts, it's just that none of these people are the ones pulling the levers in Washington. And when people are not allowed to pull the levers of power, sooner or later, they start pulling the trigger. ....

View my Photos
yooperpete

2006-04-06          127323

What everyone is missing is that Muslims cannot get along with other Muslim denominations. Kinda like Black people hate Whites but actually hate each other as bad if not worse but won't admit it.

There will never be peace in that region of the world. They (Muslims and their culture) do not value human life, people's rights nor are they willing to fight for their own freedom and peace. They are a bunch of Weenies. They can only kill women and children. The fortunate thing is that suicide bombers only strike once.

They say we are the problem in Iraq and should get out. I agree. We should tell them that we are leaving in 30 days and move our troops totally out of villages and towns and relocate to border regions with instructions to kill anything that moves. We should tell them our peace plan "The next time a car bomb or terrorist hits in their country, we nuke the whole country and make the problem go away". ....

View my Photos
SG8NUC

2006-04-06          127342

heard a good one today. This looks like good place to post it.

" IF YOU WON'T STAND BEHIND OUR TROOPS"
" PLEASE, FEEL FREE TO STAND IN FRONT OF THEM" ....

View my Photos
DenisS

2006-04-07          127347

"Muslims cannot get along with other Muslim denominations. Kinda like Black people hate Whites"

I used to live in a pretty rough area in north jersey many years ago. The only white people on the street were me and my dog. The area was mostly hispanic and some black folk lived in some spots. And next town over, there was a large muslim population. That's where I got my interracial education. And I'll tell you one thing: with blacks you know where you stand. Older folks would be very friendly and curtious; young thugs - you don't want to look them in the eye. But they wore their sympathies and antipathies on their sleeve. And that's how it should be. With muslims, they'd walk past you like you're a worm, very hauty, very full of themselves. They are a disfunctional bunch, more so than the rest of us, that islamic cult has done some serious damage to their collective psyche and I wish they'd all buy a one way ticket back to their homeland. ....

View my Photos
kthompson

2006-04-07          127356

SG,

IF YOU WON'T STAND BEHIND OUR TROOPS"
" PLEASE, FEEL FREE TO STAND IN FRONT OF THEM"

Hope I get this worded properly.

To those you are referring here, why not just go ahead and move there and join them. Then the US and Alled troops can give report of your behead body when it is found. Is that about what you think might happen? Me too.

There are lots of little cowards in this country. Sadly many are in office and Hollywood with big mics and lots of power or money.

View my Photos
yooperpete

2006-04-07          127362

This morning the news reported another series of suicide bombers at a mosque killing 40 or more people. (later the story changed to 74 The story reads about how it is such a bad terrible thing. Is it really that bad, since it chances are eliminated another 40 (74)extremists? ....

View my Photos
SG8NUC

2006-04-07          127383

I was referring to the weenies that will not support our troops, get behind the effort and support them. If not get the hell out front and they will show you how sorry you think they are. Seems like so many are ready to charge until you give them the weapon and say lead. Our young military people deserve our total support or bring them home.

Just my rant

pete

I rejoice as they blow each other up. No americans were in that last attack. ....

View my Photos
SG8NUC

2006-04-07          127384

I was referring to the weenies that will not support our troops, get behind the effort and support them. If not get the hell out front and they will show you how sorry you think they are. Seems like so many are ready to charge until you give them the weapon and say lead. Our young military people deserve our total support or bring them home.

Just my rant

pete

I rejoice as they blow each other up. No americans were in that last attack. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login