Go Bottom Go Bottom

Iran does have STUPID on it forhead

View my Photos
brokenarrow
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2005-01-26          105010

"You look around the world at potential trouble spots, Iran is right at the top of the list," Vice President Dick Cheney said last week on the day George W. Bush was sworn in for a second four-year term as president.
Khatami, speaking to reporters after a meeting with Afghanistan President Hamid Karzai, responded in kind.
"We say that America is at the top of the list of countries which are endangering world peace and security and we hope that one day they come to their senses," he said, adding he thought a change in U.S. policy was very unlikely.
Iranian officials have been quick to stress that Tehran would respond vigorously to any military attack by the United States or Israel, which Cheney said may decide to bomb Iran's nuclear facilities.
"The cost of attacking Iran is not something that the world can ever bear and a war against Iran will not remain within our borders," Mohammad Baqer Zolqadr, deputy head of Iran's Revolutionary Guards, was quoted as saying by the ISNA students news agency.

"If America wants to invade Islamic Iran it must know that there is no limit to our defense and we have the capability to smash their heads, as with a mallet, wherever we wish," he said.
(((THE COST OF ATTACKING IRAN IS NOT SOMETHING THE "WORLD" can ever bear)))
(((Smash their heads as with a mallet)))
LOL OK ya know? In Texas those would be fightin words!!!!
Almost as calling "McFly" "Yellow or CHICKEN" in the movie back to the future.
Hell I might have to try and get in the national gaurd just to join in, by the sound of it, I think they just threatened us? Ever get the feeling they (the islamic state/leadership of Iran) want us to attack them? Maybe they figure one more attack on a mid eastern country and the whole islamic world will rise against us. This is a dangerous situation IMO. Something I hope the usless united nations would want to do something about!

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
cthonestguy

2005-01-26          105013

I still say we should pull out the troops and get Paul Tibbets to fire up the Enola Gay, (the pilot that dropped the big bomb on Japan) to do it all over again right smack in between Iraq and Iran. Too bad he's probably long gone by now.

Enough is enough with these scumbags. They just said on the news today Isreal is all pissed off now and they want to kick Iran's ass now too. Hopefully they will just go bob the hell out of them and we can stay out of one for a change and watch like everyone else.

31 marines today, 27 all from HI. What a freaking shame. If I knew how lousey the world was becoming I'd never have kids. It's going to ghet a hell of a lot worse before it gets better. Hopefully our kids kids will be driving around in an Iraq or Iran built tractor like we are all driving on Japanese rigs! Go figure. If everone would mind their own business in the world and not give a crap what religion someone is the world would be a better place.

So God this Allah dude is telling these jackoffs to blow themselves up next to a bus. These people are nuts! ....

View my Photos
DRankin
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2005-01-26          105014

I know! How about a nuclear fuel for food program?? ....

View my Photos
grinder
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2005-01-27          105023

I would not worry too much, after Sunday's election, all
of those surrounding countries are going to drop like dominoes. Just ask Dubya! ....

View my Photos
brokenarrow

2005-01-27          105047

Grinder
You really think so? For the good? Is that what you mean't by drop like dominoes?
From what I read Irans population would more than likely like a chance to rule themselves again? Any 411 on this? ....

View my Photos
Ducati996

2005-01-27          105053

Of course they would embrace us just like the Iraqi's did...some creative minds came up with that turd, and still think it would happen again in Iran...incompetence
at its best, we are blessed with simpletons running the program...

Ducati ....

View my Photos
grinder

2005-01-27          105060

No, I was just being a wise ass, I don't think that there is a snowball's chance in hell that a democracy will take hold in Irag.
The surrounding countries won't let it happen. The Royal's and dictators are not about to give up the power,and the oil. There seems to be an endless supply of insurgents.
But, we are determined to free the world!
End of Rant! ....

View my Photos
nhrockcrusher

2005-01-27          105079

I've spent some time in that area and what a screwed up place it is. Hard to believe that this is where civilization began. Mesopotamia, fertile crescent.
Everytime I buy fuel I wish we were more self reliant fuel wise. ....

View my Photos
DeTwang

2005-01-27          105085

Well, one thing is for sure. No war was ever won through pessimism. Lincoln heard all this crap, churchill heard all this crap, reagan heard all this crap, and now bush has to listen to it. In every case, history proved the pessimists wrong.

The pessimists won one in VN though when they cut the political will of the amercian people out from under the soldiers doing the fighting. Trying to do it again in Iraq, but the American people are wiser, at least those of us old enough to remember Viet Nam.

Way to go guys. I'm sure the american soldier appreciates hearing how they're fighting a war they can't win, and that the whole program is being run by idiots. Awesome attitude! Yes siree!

Sometimes I wonder if there arent those in our country who 'want' us to lose, just so they can satisfy their pride and say "I told you so".

Hey, we had an election. The american people spoke in spite of the mass propoganda effort. Get over it!

It is vital that we win this war. Absolutely Vital! Our very way of life depends on it. Quit bagging on the war effort and get behind it. Once it's all over, if you want to call our president a moron, have fun. But while our boys are over there, I would think your energy would be better spent on your knees praying for victory.

Sorry about the rant, but I get sick of this crap. I had to put up with the fall out of this BS when I was in the service, and I sure as hell don't want to see another generation of American Service men and women have to put up with it again. ....

View my Photos
DeTwang

2005-01-27          105087

----------------------
Everytime I buy fuel I wish we were more self reliant fuel wise.
----------------------

I hear that!. I wish we'd start putting massive resources into alternative fuel sources. ....

View my Photos
Ducati996

2005-01-27          105090

Hey DeTwang,

You are going to have to live with the fact that others will question and critique how things are done. I suggest you start getting over that aspect.
I'm sure the american soldier questions why were are there, its their right. You shoot you mouth off and expect everyone to cow tail and agree with you and what you think...It was a piss poor plan, clear as day way before we went in. Its even more clear today...that's something you should realize, but who cares what you think...Dont confuse a critique of policy as a slant on the Soldier...
Soldiers dont make the policy, the politicians do...they just march to the orders, good or bad...Good planning and policy never would have got us in there. How long do you think the effort can be sustained at this rate? record deficits, and war fund request (280 billion)

Sorry about the rant but I'm tired of listening to those who feel this admin has done a good job...Bush now feels he can proceed as planned and stay the course because he won the election? Thats not the sign of someone who learns fast on their feet, or lifes valuable lessons...

Ducati ....

View my Photos
DeTwang

2005-01-27          105094

-----------------
You are going to have to live with the fact that others will question and critique how things are done. I suggest you start getting over that aspect.
-----------------

I may have to live with it, but I don't have to get over a damn thing.

-------------------------------
I'm sure the american soldier questions why were are there, its their right.
-------------------------------

Have you actually talked to many of them, and asked them what they think? I have. Without exception, I have heard only that they think they are over there freeing an oppressed people, protecting the american people by taking the battle to them instead of sitting on our asses here waiting for them to attack us again.

What they question, is why the american media wont tell their side of the story. They are disappointed at the response of many here to their mission over there.

They are upset that the countless schools they are opening every day, or the roads they are building, the power plants coming on line, the hospitals being opened and stocked, the people coming out to wave american flags at them when they drive down the streets, and so on, never makes the news. Only the bad stuff.

-------------------
You shoot you mouth off and expect everyone to cow tail and agree with you and what you think..
-------------------

Is that right? Back at you. I wont type the rest of what I'm thinking right now. The problem with pointing your finger at someone Ducati, is that the other three are curled back at yourself.

--------------------
.It was a piss poor plan, clear as day way before we went in. Its even more clear today...
-------------------

To you. But not to me. But I guess I''m supposed to "cow tail" to your superior opinion. I always hear your kind carping about what a terrible plan it is that bush has engaged in, but never a better idea.

So lets hear it ienstein. How do you solve the terrorist problem? Come on. I'm sure with yoour superuior intellect you can just blow me out of the water with your better plan. Put up or shut up!

------------------
that's something you should realize, but who cares what you think.
------------------

Last novermeber, we had a referendum on this war. Dont kid yourself. That's exactly what it was. Obviously a lot of people cared what I think. A lot more than cared what you think.

---------------------
..Dont confuse a critique of policy as a slant on the Soldier...
-----------------------

I made the mistake of not doing that at the end of the viet nam war. After being beat up twice, spit on, dodging rocks and being insulted with the name 'baby killer' right here in the streets of america (oh yeah my car windows were broken once too), I have seen first hand what cowardly rhetoric disguised as "critique of policy" does. We pretty much spent all our free time on base afraid of our own citizenry.

If you don't believe me, ask the generals in charge of the north viet cong. They have commented on countless occasions that if it weren't for the protests in the streets of America, that they would have been anhialted. But we supplied them lot's of moral boosting material.

When people protested the war here, american soldiers paid the price there. And that's a fact. That's why the great north vietnamese war hero John Kerry is immortalixed in their war museum.

------------------
Soldiers dont make the policy, the politicians do...they just march to the orders, good or bad...Good planning and policy never would have got us in there. How long do you think the effort can be sustained at this rate? record deficits, and war fund request (280 billion)
-----------------

As long as it has to. What do you propose, a defensive stand here at home? Get ready for a police state. Sorry, I'd rather die fighting to be free.

And your plan to deal with Iraq was............?

--------------------
Sorry about the rant but I'm tired of listening to those who feel this admin has done a good job...Bush now feels he can proceed as planned and stay the course because he won the election? Thats not the sign of someone who learns fast on their feet, or lifes valuable lessons...
-------------------

no, it's the sign of a man of character who has a vision and sees it through to the end. It's the sign of a man who says what he's going to do, and then does what he says. It's the sign of a man who will gian the respect of his enemies, because they know that america has a leader who is not a paper tiger.

That's why I mentioned Lincoln, Churchill, and Reagan. They had to put up with the cowardly carping from the pessimists too. But they had a vision, and the character to see it through to the end. Theytsaid what needed to be done, and they held fast to it.

They were true leaders. Something you couldn't recognize if it was standing on your chest.

I'm tired of negotianting with these asswipes. I'm tired of trying to not 'offend' them while they are desparately trying to destroy everyone who does not agree to become pwrt of their religious vision to take over the world.

I'm tired of giving them the money to do destroy us. I'm tired of bowing down to the united nations who's only purpose it seems is to denegrate america and israel, and steal money from the american tax payer.

Iran and Syria are a huge problem. We have let this cancer grow and fester for decades and decades, and now the cancer is getting strong enough that it could very well devour us. that whole area has to be dealt with "NOW", or else 'WE' will pay the ULTIMATE price.

So as long as we're telling each other what the other needs to learn, you need to learn the difference between "critique of policy", and drive by smart ass pessimistic remarks that serve no useful purpose.

We're there already. Deal with it. We have to win. YOur crying about what a stupid thing the war is, will do absolutley 'nothing' to help it end sooner, or help the soldiers over ther fighting it. In fact I sincerely believe it does the exact opposite. ....

View my Photos
brokenarrow

2005-01-27          105095

I am not taking sides here and I do respect others opinions.
It is their choice he in USA. I have to agree with Detwang, maybe not for the same reasons he believes but on common ground anyway. We can't fool ourselves the adminitration has been blamed for the recesion which was obviously going south 6-8 months before he took office. IMO, That is a fact! Couple that along with 911 and what that cost this country I am sure glad we had Him in office and not Mr. Lockbox man! Anyway I am not here to preach his goods and bads, that we can always disagree on.
I would rather direct my rants at the media. How many times (except today on fox!) have you saw a story on ANYTHING good that has happened their? Why not run a slot on the tv avery day about what GOOD we accomplished that day? There is more good going on than bad but have one soldier stand on one scum ass and have his picture took and its top news stories for a week! What about the soldier that dug out a ladys sewer pit that day or helped some kids get to school safely or brought aid and comfort to a family that needed it and the biggest one,,, How about the platoon that nailed a group of insurgents before they were able to blow up that church? OH But what the news would of reported would of been theat same group of insurgents that had a 14 year old terrorist "BOY" in the car. It would of said, " US kills 14 yr old boy!!!
My dad used to watch demecrat TV ALL the time. I know where he got his political views from cause he was so far from the truth more times than not. Just repeated the crap he would here on the news. I could go on and on about this but why? you get my point. I would rather move on to the people of Iraq! This is where I am confused?
I see folks that really want to rule themselves but I think they are still very affraid to take a stand. If that is NOT the case then I am real disapointed in those folks and would understand that is why Sadamm ruled the way he did. If this IS (IF) the way they think over there then the others are right, it is a lost cause to keep fighting for their freedom (BUT ONLY IN THAT SENSE!) Those people may not have the ability or the will to make life better for themselves, maybe they just DONT CARE and are inherently lazy and just dont care? IF that is the case we are in a heap of shit.
I do believe though that the JURY is still out. You cant tell me that many familys would openly support anything we are doing there. YOU CANT TELL ME THAT!!! The fear of being bombed for supporting the USA would be in my mind every day If I lived there. I think the jury is still out and many may be eating crow in a year or so!
I too may have a feathery sandwich in a year, who knows? Not any of you here! Including myself!. It is nice to beable to rant about it though.
What is our future. Mark my words it is in the future just how long we delay it will be the question. IS when will we get nailed with a dirty bomb. The Irans and Syria's out there scare the hell out of me. Just like Iraq did before. Remember the paid funds going to suicide bombers in Isreal came from Iraq (some of them) What do you do? Wait till they give some tech. or material to the terrorists?
I will always stand behind our men no matter what they do wrong or right. Me thinks there should be NO CAMERAS allowed over there! The soldiers shoul all have them confiscated (they are taking way too many politically incorrect pics) The media needs to be even keeled on this with the stories of the bad and good!
Peace guys ....

View my Photos
Ducati996

2005-01-27          105099

DeTwang,

Your just too annoying to tolerate for any length of time...I dont even bother reading your responses
you can keep this thread - talk to yourself until your blue..

Ducati

View my Photos
DeTwang

2005-01-27          105101

Typical.

About what I expected.

In three days there is an election in Iraq for the first time in many decades. If successfull, it could be a monumental turning point in world history.

Why do I get the feeling Ducati, that no matter how good it goes, you'll find a reason to bag on it?

I for one choose to hope with all that I am that it is a smashing success as opposed to your vision of doom and gloom and hopelessness.

Our only chance at beating this terrorism problem is by spreading freedom to the peoples our enemies have been oppressing. Free peoples don't have oppressive leaders. Diametrically opposed concepts.

Only a fool can't see that it's the only way (short of just wiping the entire region off of the map, but that would just empower other foes with justification to oppose us more, and being a people of conscience our character does not permit that type of response).

Our enemies can certainly see it. It's what they fear most about us. ....

View my Photos
DeTwang

2005-01-30          105222

America is doing a great thing in Iraq!

Election officials are claiming a 72% turnout, and this amonst the threat of death from flying bullets, mortars, decapitation, IEDs, and so on.

The highest ever turnout in US history was 63%.

At the polling place near Abu Ghraib, roadblocks are 13 miles from the polling place. Thousands and thousands walked the 13 miles to vote. In america, the dems would be screaming disenfranchisement.

In Sadr City, 2.5 million people voted (nearly 95%).

In Fallujah, lines at polling places contained thousands.

reporters are claiming that Iraqis are extremely happy and proud. People are crying tears of joy, giving thumbs up and big smiles everywhere they go, dancing in the streets.

Pessimists claim that the people of Iraq don't really want freedom and democracy. I'd say it looks otherwise.

Estimtes are that there are 24,000 insurgants and 200,000 sympathizers in Iraq, a country of 70,000,000. It appears the rest of them, do want democracy.

------------------------
I don't think that there is a snowball's chance in hell that a democracy will take hold in Irag.
------------------------

Well, they appear to be making one heck of a big first step in that direction.

Once again, america is freeing an oppressed nation.
I am proud of what we are doing there. I would imagine that the soldiers doing the dirty work over there are pretty excited today too, as they are being vindicated in front of the whole worlds eyes.

View my Photos
DeTwang

2005-01-30          105230

--------------------
I would not worry too much, after Sunday's election, all
of those surrounding countries are going to drop like dominoes. Just ask Dubya!
--------------------

Just wanted to get this quoted (with it's sarcastic tone) on record where I can find it later.

Did anyone see Kerrys response this morning to the elections in Iraq. He was actually downplaying and poo pooing the election. Not even a hint of a smile to be found on his lips. Looked generally unhappy about the positive events unfolding in Iraq.

This is the guy that testified that it was impossible to spread democracy eleswhere in the world. Then later ridiculed reagan for the same thing once again regarding his speach to tear down the wall. Of course history proved him wrong, just as it is doing once again now.

So he ridiculed bush for trying it in Iraq. As we see Iraqis rejoicing with tambourines and dancing in the streets at the opportunity to embrace freedom and their new found voice regarding their future, rather than withold his judgement or admit that he could possibly be wrong, he frowns and poo poos the situation.

Incredible. To think that this man was a step away from the whitehouse is chilling.

Pride is a terrible thing. God raises up the humble Iraqis and opposes the proud pessimist.

Iraq is sitting on top of a huge natural resource. With their newfound democracy and courageous spirit, they could indeed become a very prosperous democracy in the very near future.

And that will be extremely appealing to those still living under brutal dictatorships in neighboring countries.

Will the birth of Iraqs freedom be easy. Probably not. But it is on track to be one of the fastest occuring in recent history. And they just sent a major message to the terrorists that "in the midst of their fear, they will not go back to oppression".

I was extremely moved by the speech I saw on TV last night by an Iraqi cleric (in Iraq) encourageing his congregation to do their duty and go vote. He actually referred to, and quoted from Martin Luther Kings "I have a Dream" speech exclaiming "Free at Last, Free at Last".

I am in awe of what God has once again chose to do through america.

View my Photos
jonesiera

2005-01-30          105241

I guess I have to say something! My Son has been to Desert Storm and to Iraq 4 times he is getting ready to go again in March this year. He is Gung Ho in the whole thing, and to him Geo. Bush is the Greatest. after 18 years he still feels they are right to be in Iraq, and he says most of the people want them there. If you want to kick Somebody's A__, then Go after the news Media. They ruined us in Korea and we would have probably not won WW II if we had allowed them in like they are now.
I never talk about the war but I'm not to Crazy about people that have never looked down a gun Barrel telling what we are doing ever time we make a move!! I'm sorry to open my mouth but when My kids life is on the Line I feel like I have a Right Too!!! ....

View my Photos
DeTwang

2005-01-30          105242

------------------------
I guess I have to say something! My Son has been to Desert Storm and to Iraq 4 times he is getting ready to go again in March this year. He is Gung Ho in the whole thing, and to him Geo. Bush is the Greatest. after 18 years he still feels they are right to be in Iraq, and he says most of the people want them there
------------------------

I have yet to hear any soldier say different. The pessimists keep telling us they are speaking for the soldiers, yet what they say is completely opposite to what I hear out of the actual mouths of soldiers. It's only the pessimists, who think like the media, who are saying Iraq is a no win cause..

----------------------
I'm sorry to open my mouth but when My kids life is on the Line I feel like I have a Right Too!!!
---------------------

Don't be sorry. You're absolutely right to. People need to know that the soldiers and their families are not too happy to hear politicians, the media, and whoever else demeaning what our soldiers are doing over there.

Our soldiers are the true optimists in this. Fortunately, they are in large part ignoring the naysayers throughout the world, and I hope they know that there are many here in the US that believe whole heartedly in what they are doing over there. I just wish more people would speak out about it.

Our young men and women in the mideast are the leading edge of everything america stands for. We are the only people in the world with the real convivtion required to risk our own comfort and lives to stand up for those who can not stand up for themselves. And we are stroger everytime we do it. The Brits and the aussies also deserve recognition for their understanding and contribution in this effort as well.

My hope is that we never, ever, again treat our homecoming soldiers with the neglect, disgust, and shame we did after korea and even moreso after Viet Nam.

I just see the same trends, attitudes, and arguments once again in this conflict, and I cannot stay quiet either. It makes my blood boil.

Tell your son he is deeply appreciated, and we are rejoicing with him in this great thing they have enabled to happen today in Iraq. Tell him that there are many here who truly understand that he is indeed fighting the front lines of the war on terror in his sacrifice and we appreciate it. What he is doing makes 'me' feel safer.

I pray he returns safely, and I hope that americas sons and daughters get the kind of welcome and parade that WWII soldiers got when returning home from europe.

View my Photos
jonesiera

2005-01-30          105245

My Son laughed when I Told him about the guy wanting to drop the Big Bomb. He also said he would like for the Leader of Iran to get the Big Bomb in fact he would personally be glad to Drop it right on his front door. ....

View my Photos
jonesiera

2005-01-30          105246

As an American! I still support the right of anyone to make their own choice as to how they feel and I respect them and I/m glad we don't agree on all issues as I've made plenty of mistakes in my
74 years, and have seen guys die for my right to do so. I should have never read the post but I shall not say any more!

View my Photos
DeTwang

2005-01-30          105248

-----------------
My Son laughed when I Told him about the guy wanting to drop the Big Bomb. He also said he would like for the Leader of Iran to get the Big Bomb in fact he would personally be glad to Drop it right on his front door.
-----------------

I was woken up in the middle of the night and told to pack my bags once. About 6 hours later, I found myself standing at parade rest on the deck of an Aircraft Carrier with a boatload of other marines and all our helicopters. We were headed for Iran. I rememebr thinking the exact same thing about dropping some nukes on the place.

A couple hours later, we were ordered to stand down, and the mission was called off (Carters rescue mission didn't go so well).

Morale was pretty low in the US military at the time. It was even lower during the clinton years. It's good to see it is once again high. And that soldiers are eager to serve their president (another sign of a true leader).

I am so proud of what is happening as a result of the american soldier on this day, and I can hardly contain my excitement. I feel like I am going to burst!

To typify how thigs are different about this administration and this war, I was working on a job a couple weeks before our last presidiential election, and there was this young man who was a framer and was married to a friend of mines daughter.

I asked him how ald he was. He said he was 28. I said, well you won't have to worry about the draft if they start it up.

He looked me right in the eyes and said, "if they start up the draft, most all of my friends will go. Then I will go too. I couldn't stand to stay here in comfort while they are over there fighting for me". He added that he "thought George Bush was a good man (and he was a registered democrat), and would be happy to serve him if called upon."

I tell you, that almost brought me to tears. If this young man is at all in any way representative of americas youth today, we are in very good shape.

On another note, one of my nephews was in the room on the USS Mobile Bay, when they launched the cruise missle at Saddam just hours before the official start of the war. He watched it'c path on the screen right in the control room. I wonder how different things might have been, if Saddam had been home when they dropped 'that' bomb on his doorstep.

View my Photos
DeTwang

2005-01-30          105249

-------------
I still support the right of anyone to make their own choice as to how they feel and I respect them and I/m glad we don't agree on all issues
---------------

I do too. But I just wish they'd be fair in their criticisms, and think about the impact their words might have on those in harms way.

I really feel good about what is happening over there right now, and am really hopeful that we might finally be seeing the flickerings of light at the end of the tunnel (at least as far as Iraq goes). Who knows, we might actually be hearing of plans to start bringing soldiers home in a few months (fingers crossed). ....

View my Photos
dsg

2005-01-30          105251

I was not in favor of going to Iraq in the first place and I still think we shouldn't have gone. Not because I didn't think the people of Iraq were impoverished,dictated and abused or that Saddam was not a BAD BAD person, he is and they were. I didn't want America to get involved in another expensive war Mostly based on Religion (which I believe is fictitious)and our soldiers killed. Now that we are there for whatever reason WE the people of the United States Must stand behind our troops and see this thing through. If this war as most see it is successful then great for our troops, If it is not we need to learn to stay out of others business and spend our time and resources on our own. I don't think ONE American Soldiers life is worth however many Iraq's died under Saddam's regime. If we the American people (in the future) feel that a dictator is a problem to us then that dictator should be taken out, WE have the technology.

Oh, And by the way, De Twang you need counseling or something else to do with your time. You are a very irritating poster, if you can't reply in a few sentences or paragraphs, DON'T.

David ....

View my Photos
jonesiera

2005-01-30          105252

David,
I too wasn't for the War in Iraq, and I don't we will make one change in their way of life. Thats all they know I don't think we should try to make people see our way of life! Like I said as an American I sure as hell don't want any middle eastern trying to force their way on us I didn't agree at all with our use of force but since we are there I will support our Troops. Its sorta like my police Action BS
Sorry I ever got involved, first time I've spoken out in over 50 years ....

View my Photos
ncrunch32

2005-01-30          105258

I think that we have been postphoning this mid east problem for years and sooner or later something was going to break. Yes - 1500 Americans have been killed and that's a great tragedy. But we lost 50,000 men in VietNam in a war that we lost. In this case you can see something happening - a break in conventional wisdom that democracy would never work in the mideast. It does remains to be seen if this can take root and grow.

We forget that these bastards in the mid east came into our country and killed 3,000 people on 9/11. I don't care where we have to go to get them. If we make a few mistakes in the process so be it. If we are attacked again in the future on a larger scale - this incursion into Iraq will seem small by comparison. And it could be a democratic president in charge the next time.

I expect that if our forefathers were here to witness the 9/11 attack - and they had the technology we have - they might have taken over the entire Arabian penninsula. They took on Britain to save a few tax dollars - when tax rates were much lower than they are today. ....

View my Photos
dklopfenstein

2005-01-30          105274

In this global society, it is no longer each country for themselves. As a world superpower, we do have some responsibility to people of other nations. I am not opposed being there, I just wish we weren't digging our children such an enormous hole of debt that they will never be able to get out of. How long can you be a great and powerful nation if you have no financial security? I want my daughter to grow up in the land of the free and the brave as well. ....

View my Photos
DeTwang

2005-01-31          105276

----------------
Oh, And by the way, De Twang you need counseling or something else to do with your time. You are a very irritating poster, if you can't reply in a few sentences or paragraphs, DON'T.
----------------

And likewise I have found that yourself, grinder, and ducati are irritating posters, If you can't reply without Ad Hominem attacks or general sarcastic comments, DON'T.

Or did you just expect a yes sir kind of response?

I don't like war. I don't want there to be one. I don't want to see any bodies right to protest squelched. I just think there is a time and a place for everything.

The time to protest is before a war is started or after it is finished. To berate the process while americas sons and daughters are in harms way, is not only non productive, IMO it is dangerous.

While the fighting is going on, get behind them 100%, tell them they are doing the right thing, no matter what you really feel. Get the job done, and get as many home in one piece as possible. If the war is wrong, wait till they're all back home and then let the heads responsible for the mess roil.

I just don't see any value in pessimism, especially while we're waist deep in it. Sorry, if that rubs you all the wrong way, but that's how I see the world;.

And when I see these politicians berating the effort while we're waist deep in it, and especially when it appears that they are only interested in their own political agenda, it just gets me seriously pissed off.

And I am really saddened by the outright blatant bias of the media, (whose actual job it is to just report on things, letting us decide how to process it for ourselves) who feel it is actually their job to filter the news and reshape it in ways designed to generate the outcome they want based on their perceived superior view of policy.

As far as whether this war was tied to 9/11 or not, really doesn't matter, as it is now. They are all linked together throughout the world. It just happens that we are fighting them in Iraq. I believe if we weren't chasing them there, they'd be fighting us somewhere else, if not here.

As to WMDs, I'm still not convinced he didn't have any. He had months to ship them off. None the less, everyone believed he had them, democrats, republicans, europeans, UN, russians, everyone.

The same report that said he didn't have them also said he was 'far' more dangerous than we thought. The UN was within a couple of months of dropping the sanctions, all his infrastructure was in place to fire the progam up on a mass scale, and all of our 'allies' were selling him technology to make some really big toys.

Also, I am thankful in that events have exposed the truth about our so called 'allies' and also the UN.

But this is all water under the bridge. Too bad if you think I'm losing my grip, but I just happen to think this whole issue is really important. We're no longer an island. It's now a very small world. If these lunatics in the mideast want to do us or our friends harm, we can no longer look to the safety of an ocean between us, and just say it's none of our business.

Remember what happened to the treaty of Versailles? Germany ignored the sanctions it was given too. That time we procrastinated until it was too late. That one almost got wayyy out of control. Kinda the same pattern with Saddam, dont you think?

I just want these maniacs in the mideast to get their act together so we can go back to complaining about the border, taxes, and spending.

I normally don't get real involved in the threads in these forums, as I have a lot of respect for the knowledge base here regarding tractors, country living, and associated topics. For the most part, I just lurk and learn, but every now and then, I read these drive by personal attacks and they just hit a nerve. Kinda pisses me off that a few posters are willing to throw the first rock, then get upset when some rocks get thrown back.

Oops! Too many paragraphs.!

PS...this 'is' the pointless and hostile forum, right? I dunno, the title just kinda lent me to believe this was the proper place for letting it fly. But maybe not.

View my Photos
DeTwang

2005-01-31          105277

---------------------
I just wish we weren't digging our children such an enormous hole of debt that they will never be able to get out of. How long can you be a great and powerful nation if you have no financial security? I want my daughter to grow up in the land of the free and the brave as well.
---------------------

If it makes you feel better, we're actually at a smaller debt to GNP ratio that we were during the carter and reagan admins. We dug ourselves out of that one, and we will dig ourselves out of this one too.

I would like to see us cut a lot of the fluff and build up our military big time. I have a feeling we'll be needing it in the future.

One of the most baffling things the bush admin has done is to start this whole mars mission stuff. In the midst of all that is going on, that one makes no sense to me at all.

Hopefully it's a ruse for some kind of military space technology or something, because I don't see any value in going to mars right now, when we're so busy trying to keep the foxes out of the hen house. ....

View my Photos
bnrhuffman

2005-01-31          105278

Holy crap DeTwang, either my attention span is too short or your posts are too long. You seem to be knowledgable and certain of your beliefs but I cant follow your posts long enough to know if I agree or disagree. Anyway.

I fully support our troops being in the middle east. What I dont support is that theyre left over there with their hands tied behind their back. Our soldiers are not piece keepers, they are warriors, let them do their job.
This and every other conflict that we enter in that region is not about religion or saving those people, its about real estate. Its about U.S. interests and maintaining our way of life. I personally have no problem with that and am 100% in favor of wiping their governments off the map forever. That entire area should be a U.S. territory. Every few years we send kids over there to rearrange the political map and its always the same story. We do a half a$$ job of it, they continue fighting amongst themselves, the political power that happens to be loosing at the time makes us a deal so we help them to win, they stab us in the back and we do it all over again a few years later. Enough with those idiots. Level that whole region with bulldozers, build Walmarts and golf(gulf) resorts everywhere and enjoy our new found petroleum and let the rest of the world hate us but fear us. The whole world will eventually be operating under one governing body anyway, might as well be ours and sooner than later. ....

View my Photos
DeTwang

2005-01-31          105288

------------------
Enough with those idiots. Level that whole region with bulldozers, build Walmarts and golf(gulf) resorts everywhere and enjoy our new found petroleum and let the rest of the world hate us but fear us. The whole world will eventually be operating under one governing body anyway, might as well be ours and sooner than later.
-----------------

LOL.... nice dream, but we're not expansionists. Not anymore anyways.

I used to joke that the answer will be to cut a deal with russia and china where the three of us go in and level the whole place, then each of us could have a third of the region. We'll keep the third with israel. The rest of the world would be too powerless to do anything, and the three countries who use the most oil anyways would have it all.

But, that's why I would never make it to being president.

Hows that? short and sweet (for me anyways)...:-) ....

View my Photos
bnrhuffman

2005-01-31          105295

No need to make a deal with anyone else now. We should do our thing and let the rest of the world kiss our a$$. Im sick of asking permission from the UN, France and England, Israel and all the other counrties that think theyre somebody.
My feelings used to be that we should leave the rest of the world alone and they would leave us alone. That all changed a few years ago. We were brought snack dab in the middle of all the worlds stupidness. Now you cant go to a football game without being searched and going through a metal detector, weve got armed military at our airports, on planes and at national monuments. Sounds like what Europe and Israel have been doing for decades doesnt it? The north american continent isnt the island that it used to be. Its changed now. We wont be going back where we were. Its time to take a higher place in the world.
Short and sweet, you are either on board or youre not. ....

View my Photos
brokenarrow

2005-01-31          105308

Quote:{ too wasn't for the War in Iraq, and I don't we will make one change in their way of life. Thats all they know I don't think we should try to make people see our way of life! Like I said as an American I sure as hell don't want any middle eastern trying to force their way on us I didn't agree at all with our use of force but since we are there I will support our Troops}

Well after looking at the turnout at the polls and seeing they beat our numbers of the best ever turn out, I dont think they feel the same way! Looks like they cherish the chances to vote and be free!
I wonder what the turn out would be like in the good ole USA if the possiblility of dieing was there from voting????? Thats right! These people may be setting the future for their own country. Lets all hope they step up to the plate now and continue with the process. The sooner the better and lets all hope they tell us to leave ASAP. What a wonderful day for the Iraqi's. I wish the best for them. Now lets bring our boy's home ASAP.
Bless our troops ....

View my Photos
harvey

2005-02-05          105524

Holy Cow DeTwang I hope no body brings up Johnson, McNanmara and Fonda in this. OOPS! I just did. It's a beautiful thing to a liberal when somebody dumps on us. We deserve it, don't believe me ask one. Ducati states we have no business following the terroist support train and killing them. How about the scumbag at U of Col that states all the victims of 911 deserved it because they are/were the imperial money mongers for this country...

Freedom of speach is a good thing I gave 20+ years so people like Ducatic could be able to express an opnion oppsite to my way of thinking. BUT I DO DRAW THE LINE AT FONDA (the treasonist bitch) AND THAT PIECE OF CRAP IN COLARADO...THEY BOTH SHOULD BE EXECUTED. 2X would be ok with me.

We are still looking for the head of the snake that struck us. I hope we stay the course until we find it/them and kill it. Even if it means we have to go to Syria, Iran or tim-buc7 to find it or them. If it means us old farts need to put the uniform back on so our children can live in peace so be it. ....

View my Photos
DeTwang

2005-02-05          105533

-------------------
BUT I DO DRAW THE LINE AT FONDA (the treasonist bitch) AND THAT PIECE OF CRAP IN COLARADO...THEY BOTH SHOULD BE EXECUTED.
-------------------

Ted Turner married her, and he is the founder of CNN. What does that tell you about Turner and CNN?

I can't believe all these students and what not come out and demonstrate in support of that churchill character at U of C. Then again I can. After all, colleges are full of these subversives. That's the same college that gave us those two professors who were advocating that the abortion be made legal for children up to two years of age, an idea that Barbara Boxer supports by the way (she said up to six months though).

Funny how they claim it's freedom of speech to say that garbage, but it'as fascism to say he wrong, or to fire him. Freedom of speech is only for those who hate america I guess. Since when does the constitution guarantee that you wont suffer consequences for being a complete idiot? ....

View my Photos
grinder

2005-02-05          105539

Detwang
If you don't care for my comments then don't read them.
"I would not want to see anybodys right to protest squelched?
You contradict yourself. And you debate yourself, but I still read the responses. I find them amusing, a little scary,
but amusing. ....

View my Photos
DeTwang

2005-02-05          105541

---------------
If you don't care for my comments then don't read them.
"I would not want to see anybodys right to protest squelched?
You contradict yourself.
----------------
Not at all. "Squelched" implies "silenced". Far different from being told to "shut up" or "think before opening the yap", or being told ramifications of openeing the yap, or being opposed.

I'm not into forcibly silencing those whom I deem as wrong. Only answering them. If I think you are doing harm by continually carping or berating our efforts overseas, I will tell you so. That is far different than my wanting to see you 'silenced'.

I'm consistent in my views.

---------------------
And you debate yourself,
--------------------

where am I inconsistent?

--------------------
but I still read the responses. I find them amusing, a little scary, but amusing.
--------------------

Glad you're amused. But that's not my intent. But it does fit into that whole 'arrogance' mindset of the modern day american liberal.

And you scare too easy. It's unfortunate that you find opposition to your worldview 'threatening'. Especially when you aren't willing or able (not sure which) to answer that opposition with reason or logic. Only Ad Hominem attacks. ....

View my Photos
grinder

2005-02-05          105547

Take a pill dude, it's only a tractor forum. ....

View my Photos
DeTwang

2005-02-05          105550

------------------------
Take a pill dude, it's only a tractor forum.
------------------------

And your point is?

Maybe you wandered in here accidentally and thought you were in one of the other forums geared towards tractors. I could swear the title of the forum was "pointless and hostile", and the title of the thread had to do with Iran. Or did I get all that wrong?

You're a piece of work, "dude"..... :-) ....

View my Photos
grinder

2005-02-06          105580

Merry Christmas!! ....

View my Photos
DeTwang

2005-02-06          105581

--------------------
Merry Christmas!!
--------------------

Well, on that we can agree anyways....... :-) ....

View my Photos
Ducati996

2005-02-06          105616

Harvey,

If you dont mind actually being correct in what I actually said in my post, and try leaving out the extras that you added to make it sound like it fits in any of what you said or DeTwang want to rant about...I think I'm not asking too much, otherwise my next post will be a nasty reply, and will require moderation....you can do all the verbal diareha you wish, just not one my dime -just so we are clear...this also goes to Detwang who basically hijacked the thread so he can hear himself talk...again just not on my expense....leave me out of it, in summary since that was my first request to Detwang...

Regards,

Ducati ....

View my Photos
DeTwang

2005-02-06          105622

------------------
this also goes to Detwang who basically hijacked the thread so he can hear himself talk...again just not on my expense....leave me out of it, in summary since that was my first request to Detwang..
------------------

You lack perspective in how you have engaged others in this discussion. So don't play the victim BS.

If you start throwing rocks you have to take a share in the responsibilty for whatever happens as a result.

How have I hijacked the thread? By disagreeing with your viewpoint? By answering your assertions?

So now that you have judged me as to why I am participating in this thread, Oh omniscient one, tell me, why are you particioating in it?

View my Photos
Ducati996

2005-02-07          105629

Detwat face the talking pie hole, you kept bringing up my name after I left as some type of example for you B.S rant...You added more topic than what this was about to make your B.S sound good. Thats fine as long as my name is not brought up again. My dialog with you is over and has been for some time. I dont like that another party brought up my name again as some excuse to ramble along with you. Neither of you actually kept with the topic of this thread, which is fine as long as I'm not brought up again. Since I clearly stated I do not want dialogue, I will see as a direct conflict and will act accordingly.
Believe me I dont walk around playing victim, and I suspect the amount of time you devote to responses and subject matter makes me believe you have zero social skills outside a tractor forum. This is probably your only outlet in life. Thats pathetic, but I dont care about your thought's, issues or any aspect of what you are. I didnt start direct dialogue with you, I wouldnt waste my time. You took it upon yourself to be righteous, and we have to hear your story once again. Again I dont care, just keep my name out of the subject. No victim here, sorry....

Ducati ....

View my Photos
AV8R

2005-02-07          105639

"...Detwat face the talking pie hole..."

Have you guys reached the third grade yet? Some maturity here please. ....

View my Photos
harvey

2005-02-07          105654

QUOTE- Soldiers dont make the policy, the politicians do...they just march to the orders, good or bad...Good planning and policy never would have got us in there. How long do you think the effort can be sustained at this rate? record deficits, and war fund request (280 billion)

This is what I responded too! Been there and done that 35 years ago under a real scumbag whitehouse that controled the program from washington. The "war" was fought counting body bags. Something our liberal press still enjoys trying to do.

Bush was handed a plate of crap by the garbage that departed the whitehouse and is doing a fine job of cleaning up a mess.

I'll restate I do not care how far we have to go to kill the scumbags that Clintion did not have nuggets enough to get. If we have to kill em all and let Alla sort em that will be fine with me.

The money can be paid back at least we will not have to watch our backs 24/7 the rest of our days... ....

View my Photos
DeTwang

2005-02-07          105662

Ducati,

Is it remotely possible for you to responf with logic or reason as opposed to these Ad hominem attacks?

Really. I don't hate you, I'm not out to besmirtch your name. I'm only responding to what has been posted. If you met me in real life, you'd find me to be very personable and likeable. We obviously wouldn't get very far talking about religion or politics. We have very opposite viewpoints and I'm fine with that.

But if you want to respond to this stuff, use arguments other than "religious people are fools", or "bush is an idiot", or those kinds of remarks.

Make an argument and back it up with reason and logic. The more you sit there and say things like "you have no social life", or "you need counsleing", or "you scare me", the less credibility you have.

Calling me names like "Detwat" will not help anyone see your side of any argument on any issue.

If you truly want to be left out of this discussion, quit responding to it. Any references being made to you are addressing posts or statements you have already made. No one is sitting here thinking, "Gee, how can I smear ducati today".

I have found that people tend to be most critical of others in the very areas that are their own weaknesses. They tend to notice their own shortcomings in others. YOu might want to keep that in mind when you make persaonal attacks or statements about me, whom you have never met, or know nothing about.

If you have a problem with specific things I have said to you, show them to me, and if you make a case that shows me I am wrong, I am secure enough to admit it, providing your argument is convincing. ....

View my Photos
Draddogs

2005-02-07          105664

massive monies into alternative fuels...Name one that wont burn fossil fuels to make..... ....

View my Photos
DeTwang

2005-02-07          105680

----------------------
massive monies into alternative fuels...Name one that wont burn fossil fuels to make.....
----------------------

This is a problem... for now. For instance hydrogen requires more fossil fuel to produce hydrogen than it replaces.

But if we don't start down that road, we will never improve the process to a degree where that situation changes.

However there are some alternative fuels that can be used right now. For instance "Greasoline". It is basically used greases/vegetable oils collected from restaraunts. It takes very little cost and energy to convert this stuff into a readily useable fuel that can be burned in current diesel cars and trucks. It requires an inexpensive conversion kit, and burns clean. But of course we can't expect this stuff to replace gasoline in the amounts currently consumed. But it's a good example of what's possible.

Also solar energy is free. It takes petrolem and money to produce the panels, but onnce made, they pump out free energy without using any petroleum or other fuel source.

There are also solar steam power generation plants in existence. Basically, sunlight is reflected from a massive grid of refelctors at a boiler that creates steam to generate electricy.

Of course there is nuclear power, but it would be nice to look for safer alternatives like the solar stuff.

Wind generation is also a good power generation source, but many think the towers are unsightly and they create a fair amount of noise. Environmentalists also complain about birds being killed by the things.

The point is that there are proven technologies out there, but unless we are willing to invest in the infrastructure to get these industries going, they will never happen.

I worked for Garrett AirResearch in the early eighties. One day they brought by a semi tractor that had been fitted with a deisel burning turbine. This truck was amazing. It had no transmission because it had a smooth power curve. It got 30-50 miles per gallon with a fully loaded trailer because of that same power curve (it was able to do 55 miles per hour uphill, and 55 miles per hour downhill, thus saving loads of time over it's conventionally powered counterparts), and would run on just about any liquid that would burn. And it was quiet.

Incredible machine. The first units were expected to be fitted in military vehicles within 5 years. 2 years later, a major oil company picked up the patent and the truck was never heard from again. It was too big a threat to their bottomline I guess.

It's for this reason, why I would like to see the feds offer massive tax incentives or other incentives to petroleum companies to develop alternative fuels and to build the infrastructure for them. I believe that the oil companies are the biggest impeders to alternative fuels, because they stand to lose the most from their development. So I think the answer is to make their development very attractive to these same companies.

I know oils compainies like BP are already involved in solar power, so the interest is definitely there, we just need to find a way to get private industry to want to dump massive resources into developing talternative power.

I don't know all the facts and figures on this stuff, so my thinking here is mostly based on common sense. I'm sure I've over simplified it all, and there are many problems I haven't considered, but I would definitely like to see the fed start finding ways to push the alternative fuels industry into overdrive. ....

View my Photos
DeTwang

2005-02-07          105682

Here's a link to info on Grassolean biodiesel, if anyone is interested or hasn't heard of it before. ....

Link:   Grassolean

View my Photos
Draddogs

2005-02-08          105744

From what I understand we have not reached the pinnacle of uses for fossil fuels...We need more of a public concern to stop buying the poor fuel mileage large SUVs.. I see more of those type vehicles w/ a lone driver and it is usually a woman w/no one else on board... We as a nation need to stop our selfishness and force the auto manufactures to build a more economical vehicle...Remember the sixties when all the rage was mileage before it was nipped in the bud by the oil companies...It really is up to the populus to get the manufactures to start down a different path.... ....

View my Photos
brokenarrow

2005-02-17          106317

I am beginning to think I ran really wants to push us into a corner. Latest is they and syria will back each other? Then syria kinda weasles a bit and says thats not really what they talked about? What have you guys read? That was the impression I got from news articles anyway.

View my Photos
DeTwang

2005-02-20          106525

I think it's about time we take a long hard look at doubling or tripling the size of our military forces.

We are in the middle of a world war, and the enemy is unlike anything we've ever seen before. We should be prepared to react to whatever the future might have in store for us.

View my Photos
brokenarrow

2005-02-25          106824

LOL
OOPs Think I may just open up anouther can of worms
If a draft was ever needed again. Being in the day and age of equality and all Will our daughters have to sign up? Why the hell not? They want equal rights and lord knows they can do everything we can? Hmmm LOL
Lets give it to them.

in all honesty, I would not want my daughters to have to do that but fair is fair.
Personelly I dont think that will ever happen (the draft) but who knows, maybe the next demecratic president we get will need to do that
LOL ....

View my Photos
DeTwang

2005-02-27          106912

Having women in combat is a very bad idea. The last thing soldiers need is the myriad of distractions that come along with that.

We already have problems with GIs/Sailors fighting/competing over female soldiers, pregnancy, VD, etc...

Soldiers need to focus on the task at hand.

But if there ever were to be a draft including females, they need to be put in completely separate units from men.

Not to mention the fact that if and when they are taken as prisoners of war, I don't think the public will be able to stomach the idea of rape and torture of our wives and daughters to the degree they might with male soldiers. ....

View my Photos
brokenarrow

2005-02-27          106913

(for the record I agree, but lets play a little devels advocate here)
Wouldnt that constitute gender bias? When it comes down to making equal money for NOT being able to perform up to the same level as others it is ok? Look at the 5'4" 118# policelady I am friends with. She is not physically able to aprehend 90% of her subjects by herself, infact she is a liability to any officer she needs to help. Dont nobody here argue that with me, when taking down a suspect she just is not physically able to help. At the same time though my tax payer dollars is paying her no different than a male officer. I know one cop may be tougher than anouther but if you cant do even the most basic of functions why is it mandatory to consider her? Then we talk about the draft andall of a sudden the same mothers and fathers that cried gender bias are crying that their daughter should not ever have to sign up for a draft?
I understand your point and agree whole heartely with it about female fighters (in general) I know a few ladys that could kick my butt but that is the exception to the norm). Fair is fair, if our young males need to still sign up for a draft than there must be equality passed on. Mandatory for all genders should be the rule and we find jobs that they can do to help with the protection of our country that may not put them in a fighting situation.
OK I got that out of my system.
Iran does have stupid on its forehead????
I think Russia is on the back of their heads then, you see the latest news? ....

View my Photos
DeTwang

2005-02-27          106946

----------------------
think Russia is on the back of their heads then, you see the latest news?
----------------------

Yeah, and it's not really a surprise considering they were training iraqi fighters in the use of anti aircraft weaponry and supplying them with night vision hardware right up to within 24 hours preceeding our invasion.

They're going to be a problem as is china. China flat out said that they fully expected to go to war with the US within 20 years. This was during Clintons second term. Yet that adminsitration gave them our ICBM technology anyways. China has since given it to iran.

Go figure. That's what happens when you don;t understand that there is such a thing a pure evil in this world. It can't be bought, it can't be negotiated with, it can only be destroyed before it destroys you.

Syria and Iran need to be blown off the face of the earth. I think israel is on the verge of doing Iran, as they will 'never' allow Iran to have nukes, especially now that they have a delivery system.

It appears Syria is now purposefully and openly trying to disrupt the Israel-palestinian peace process. If anyone gets tough with Syria, what do you want to wager that Saddams WMDs suddenly surface?

Syria and Iran live to destroy Israel. France and Russia want to destroy the US, and China wants to dominate the world.

We really need to send a message to the rest of the world by putting a buildup of our military strength on the fast track.

Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to get rough.

View my Photos
brokenarrow

2005-03-02          107162

I think Syria turned over sadamms half brother because they did not want him in their country either. Or maybe it is just like the old saying, becareful who you think your friends are? Syria turned his ass over to the iragi's as a peice offering??? Cmon! I got two suggestions after Iraq takes over its own country again.
1. Either we get anouther president like reagan who can handle russia OR
2. We let this SALLY institution called the united nations unite the frickin nations themselves. Make them come and ASK US for help. That right make them pleed like the frickin backyard mongruals they really are. If they dont come and beg and a country goes over board??? Well lets see, we pulled bacl our troops for a few years, protected out borders and save BOOKOO bucks in that time. Hmmm If a rogue country gets a bit too far out of line and threatens the world or us then we take em out hard. Let the world see what would happen if we just pulled out of saving the world for a few years. Let the Frances and Gemany's and CANADIANS see what this world would be like with out aide from us. (No offense Murf) Any country that is truely our freind and neighbor IE: OIL FOR PROTECTION well they will be like a brother to us.
OK I am done ranting.
I dont feel that way all the time just when I read a story or two that pisses me off!
Reagan for President (Did I hear they froze his body in waiting for the clones) ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login