Go Bottom Go Bottom

4 Rotary Mower

View my Photos
llknowlesll
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2003-03-25          51821

I am looking for a 4' Rotary Mower. I think that would be a good size for my Kubota B2910. I am not sure which brand to go with. I want something that will hold up for a long time. I am not looking to cut anything more than 1"-2" tops. I know that Bush Hog, Woods, and Befco make good rotary mowers. I have a 5' Befco finish mower that is coming with my new B2910. I have been kind of leaning towards the Bush Hog or the Befco. What should I get?

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

4 Rotary Mower

View my Photos
Murf
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2003-03-26          51911

If you are not going to be cutting serious heavy stuff I would look at a 5' mower, your machine would handle it fine, the weight will be an issue if you get a really heavy duty model. The 5' will be easier to find, probably only cost you marginally more, and will accomplish your cutting about 25% faster.

Best of luck. ....

4 Rotary Mower

View my Photos
Todd-AgEquip
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2003-03-26          51922

Murf has a point there isn't much difference between a 4ft and 5ft plus the price isn't going to be much higher. So you might what to check into the 5ft and that should give you some more choices. I have a few 4fts but 5fts are so much better for the price. Bush hog is a good brand name and befco makes I nice unit too check into parts access for both units to see about the price and availibility on the parts. Good luck with whatever unit you choose ....

Link:   

Click Here

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login