Go Bottom Go Bottom

420 AN 1993 or 94

View my Photos
markboucher
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2017-09-14          197083

bought a tractor with loader from wife,s cousin who passed. !st day to new home and hydraulic pump housing split in two. found a dealer, ordered pump, put it in but the bypass lever will not engage/disengage. could the yoke inside be ruined or something? I need this tractor to work. replacing drain field before winter. Manuals have no references to hydralic system. I dont know how to bleed system either. I am fairly handy with tools but I've got to have something to read to figure it out. Was so excited to finally have a tractor but now wishing for dynamite. dealer said the relief valve is not working and i should clean it out. I don,t know where that is either. i can haul it to dealer but the $ will be outrageous i'm sure. if anyone has time to correspond i would be very grateful.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

420 AN 1993 or 94

View my Photos
DennisCTB
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2017-09-23          197116

I sell the parts, owners, and service manual for that tractor. That is where you need to start.

https://tractorpoint.com/cgi-bin/tractor/mn_type.pl?brand=Belarus&model=420AN ....

Link:   Belarus 420AN Manuals

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login