Go Bottom Go Bottom

Belarus quot 572 quot

View my Photos
Richard Heyduk
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2006-01-10          122567

I live in northern USA and own a Belarus "572" with cab. I am having trouble getting much heat out of the cab heater. Seems like tractor runs fairly cool even with shutters closed. Is there anyway of redoing anything as to get more heat out of the heater. Others complain of similar problems. Would greatly appreceiate any info on this. Thanks Richard

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Belarus quot 572 quot

View my Photos
Murf
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2006-01-11          122606

The first thing I would check is that, if you even have one, the thermostat is working properly.

I would also try to measure the water temperature. If it is at or near normal levels, then Iwould check to see that you have sufficient flow, and that the heater core is not plugged up, or a line pinched or otherwise blocked.

Best of luck. ....

Belarus quot 572 quot

View my Photos
hurliman
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2006-11-28          137411

Belarus thermostats don't even begin to open until 150 degrees, and the engines do run cool. Also, it's easy to get an air pocket in the hose that runs up to the heater core in the top of the cab. If there is any air at all, it won't heat. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login