Go Bottom Go Bottom

Where is TomG

View my Photos
DennisCTB
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2004-02-27          78095

Hi guys,

Wondering if anyone has heard from TractorPoints record poster TomG. I have missed his early morning tractor insights.

Dennis

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Where is TomG

View my Photos
kwschumm
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2004-02-27          78100

I was just thinking this morning that we haven't heard from him in awhile. He stopped posting a couple of weeks ago - I saw him logged in a few times without posting and then he stopped logging in. Hope he's ok. ....

Where is TomG

View my Photos
Murf

2004-02-27          78101

I hope my neighbour to the north is just enjoying a well deserved sojourn to the sunny south....

Of course with where he lives it could just be that he hasn't been able to dig his way through the snowbanks. ....

Where is TomG

View my Photos
Chief

2004-02-27          78106

I as well sure do miss Tom and his thoughtful posts. Guess I should be paying closer attention. Nova Scotia got hammered with snow and maybe the lines are down. Hope is OK as well and hope to see you back her soon Tom!!! ;o) ....

Where is TomG

View my Photos
DRankin

2004-02-28          78164

Seems to me Tom went missing during the Rgautier crisis and crossfire.

A causality, perhaps?

Where is TomG

View my Photos
Chief

2004-02-28          78165

Tom has thick skin, I am thinking a line or computer problem or like Murf said; taking a vacation to warmer climes. ....

Where is TomG

View my Photos
kwschumm

2004-02-28          78167

TomG logged in yesterday after this thread was started. ....

Where is TomG

View my Photos
Chief

2004-02-28          78170

Tom! Get your butt back here buddy! ;o) Inquiring minds are missing your well thought out input! Mine included. ....

Where is TomG

View my Photos
TomG
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2004-02-28          78210

Thanks for the inquiries and an e-mail from Dennis. After five years or so my participation was getting a bit stale for me and likely for everybody else as well. Participation was getting to feel a bit like work with maybe an element of addition. I needed break and I don't know if I still need one.

True enough that the slogging of attitudes, rants, attacks and personal anger tapes over the past month took their toll on me and others I imagine. MarkH also hasn't been around much and I always enjoyed his participation.

Anyway, that type of exchange detracts from my enjoyment of participation here. It was the trigger for my vacation but it really was me more than the crossfire. I've got my own attitudes rants and rages. I figure that I've got enough of my own and I don't need anybody else's in my life or mine in theirs. It's just not a good time for me. ....

Where is TomG

View my Photos
DennisCTB

2004-02-28          78211

Hi Tom,

Glad you are Ok, yes you have worked very hard at helping everyone here and I know everyone appreciates it.

Mark is still here, he just has another handle. And I am hoping we can have less rants and more useful information exchanges.

Dennis ....

Where is TomG

View my Photos
harvey

2004-02-29          78238

Morning Tom I hear you! A couple 3 years ago I was there. The abuse does get a little old and when I get in a mood I tend to go off and that's not productive.

Enjoy the rest! ....

Where is TomG

View my Photos
shortmagnum

2004-02-29          78245

Tom, for what it's worth as a relative newbie I too am glad to see that you've checked in. I've determined that your advise is sincere and given without motive other than to help those who want information, I typically look to see what you've posted even if that specific thread wouldn't normally interest me.

This site, like most all things, is good in moderation.
Dave ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login