Go Bottom Go Bottom

Posts getting scrambled

View my Photos
oneace
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2006-09-09          134225

What is going on with allot of threads. they are out of order and are hard to make sense of some of them. Is it just me or are others finding the same thing?

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Posts getting scrambled

View my Photos
Peters
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2006-09-09          134228

I don't know if any thing is posting. I posted yesterday after noon and nothing has been posted since. It is late Saturday now. ....

Posts getting scrambled

View my Photos
kwschumm

2006-09-09          134229

Clicking 'New As Posted' hasn't been bringing up any new threads since yesterday afternoon either. Time to rebuild the database? Or maybe the clock got screwed up and the time and date stamps of the posts are wrong. ....

Posts getting scrambled

View my Photos
DennisCTB

2006-09-09          135001

Hopefully I have fixed this as our page counter was corrupted. ....

Posts getting scrambled

View my Photos
ncrunch32

2006-09-09          135006

Dennis, thank you. I really appreciate the work you put into this and the TP web site in general! ....

Posts getting scrambled

View my Photos
DennisCTB

2006-09-09          135016

Your Quite Welcome! ....

Posts getting scrambled

View my Photos
Peters

2006-09-10          135020

Check tire pressure, check and be sure all linkage is hooked up from lever to hydro. To check power on the hydro, pull up to something solid with rear tires in grass or gravel one side at a time and start to move lever forward slowly the wheel sould break loose and spin, if not more than likely inturnal problems in hydro. Check them both to compare. If both do the same thing ther could be a supply problem to the charge pump or charge pump starting to fail. I have only seen problems out of the 21 28's but we haven't sold many 18's. Ther is a filter and screen, the screen is just like your bx on the left bottom of the transaxle. If you take out the screen and find much metal possible hydro if aluminum charge pump. Also check for play on input shaft in and out and up and down, some in and out is ok but little to none for the up and down. Only one filter. Hope this helps. ....

Posts getting scrambled

View my Photos
kwschumm

2006-09-10          135021

Dennis' post is showing up fine on the New Posts list here. ....

Posts getting scrambled

View my Photos
DennisCTB

2006-09-10          135023

Eric,

Do you still see any content that has a problem?

Dennis ....

Posts getting scrambled

View my Photos
yooperpete

2006-09-11          135029

Dennis, I've sent several e-mails to you over the past month telling you that I've been unable to post correctly on Barrelpoint. Haven't heard a response nor has anything changed. As I stated in my messages, when starting a new thread it doesn't show as a new post. A reply on an existing post that could be several pages long, post it as the very first one and again not showing it as a new post. ....

Posts getting scrambled

View my Photos
DenisS
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2006-09-11          135032

I second the above post by Yooper (or at least I hope my post will end up right below yooper's). Anyway, tried to post on barrelpoint, but the post never showed up. ....

Posts getting scrambled

View my Photos
Peters

2006-09-11          135038

Denis,
It might just be a cookie problem with my computer but the posts were not appearing on the New Posts and it I hit home it did not appear they where being up dated. The other day I thought someone must have posted and went to discussion and found your post, but it might just have been timing although I don't believe it was on the New Posts when I went back to the home page. ....

Posts getting scrambled

View my Photos
DennisCTB

2006-09-11          135050

Thanks for the update on BarrelPoint, I have put some filters on my email because I was getting so much spam, so I missed these notes. I'll look into it.

Peters, if you can give me a message number then I can try to repeat the problem you see and fix it.

Thanks! ....

Posts getting scrambled

View my Photos
unit5alive
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2006-10-11          135872

I also had a post scrambled yesterday . ....

Posts getting scrambled

View my Photos
DennisCTB

2006-10-11          135876

Hi Unit5,

Can you tell me which message number was scrambled so I cna fix it?

Thanks,
Dennis ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login