Go Bottom Go Bottom

1000th post

View my Photos
brokenarrow
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2006-02-14          124520

To celebrate my 1000th post, I just renewed my subscription to the best dam tractor (and other) board on the NET! Thanks Dennis (I owe you one)
To all here that I have asked and recieved info from I thank you from the bottom of my bucket! Ya all have saved me thousands of dollars or atleast a heck of alot of pain from kickin my self for a bad purchase! Keep up the good work folks! HERE'S to anouther 1K posts!--->

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

1000th post

View my Photos
kwschumm
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2006-02-14          124533

Congrats on your 1000th post, and may you post many more. It's good having you around these parts :) ....

1000th post

View my Photos
Murf
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2006-02-15          124542

Congrats indeed!!! Keep up the good work.

Asking questions is often as good as answering one, it makes us all stop and think, sometimes painful, but always a good thing. LOL.

Your post prompted me to go and check my own stat.'s.....

Man, why didn't one of you tell me I type too much !!!!!

My post about cutting with a CUT the other day was number 3,500 for me! Taking into account the fact I was on a hiatus after my heart attack, it's no wonder my fingers are getting blunt.

And of course no chance to thank Dennis for this opportunity and all his had work should pass us by. Good job Dennnis.

Best of luck. ....

1000th post

View my Photos
Chief

2006-02-15          124543

Congratulations BA! And here is to a thousand more. ....

1000th post

View my Photos
shortmagnum

2006-02-15          124545

Brokenarrow, It's good to see your name again. Congrats on the 1K posts. Are you located permanantly in Ladysmith now or still weekend commuting from down in the flatlands?

I have been looking at some land in your area lately. My land in NW Sawyer county is mostly pine and popple with very little real hardwood. I would like to find 40 acres or so with some oak and/or maple.
Dave ....

1000th post

View my Photos
DRankin

2006-02-15          124550

Man! You are running with the big dogs now!

Like Murf I haven't been watching to odometer. Turns out I am sneaking up on 4200..... and I deleted about 300 when I thought I was going to have to take a hike during the "thingy" crisis.

I think I need another life............. ....

1000th post

View my Photos
oneace

2006-02-15          124570

I have more than I thought too. 1100.

Oh yeah. The THING. I forgot all about that mess. ....

1000th post

View my Photos
SG8NUC

2006-02-15          124573

I dont want to turn over rocks but, I missed it what was the "thingy" crisis. Congrats on the 1000 posts your information has helped me. ....

1000th post

View my Photos
AV8R

2006-02-15          124577

I got some catchin' up to do, at just under 800! Congratulations, though! ....

1000th post

View my Photos
brokenarrow
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2006-02-15          124581

Shortmagnum
Still commuting!, More now than ever, my oldest has been at UW EauClaire since August. So now, not only do I get to travel for my work that needs to get done (Ok my play time but it is really work) but I also have to travel when the little lady wants to see her long lost son (which is more than ever) In September this year, my wife and I had our first night alone, with NO kids in the house (The one in Rusk county) in just over 18 years! SO,,,, I guess a kid going off to college is not all that bad after all!
I am stuck down here (HEY, I am still in WISCONSIN) in south east Wis. for anouther 3 years or till I lose a job. My wifes sister had her twins last year (her first kids ever and she is 43) and they live just down the dead end road from us out here in the county (about 500 feet) away. Her pregnancy was the main reason I did not pursue the other job. My wife made it clear that we "owe" her and that we will not bail on her in her time of need since she was there for us all these years (20 of them). The only way I woulda got out of it was if I did not go back to work after the strike. Oh well, I guess I will just have to keep making the money while I can EH? Only have 3 short years left though till the youngest graduates and the new KIDS (LOL) start pre-school. Then I am moving (With or without her) Its her chioce? That my friend is in stone! Wifey wants to get out of this RAT RACE too though I think she will be pushing me to leave by then!

Hey, thanks all of you, its been fun, I know I have been quite lately but the house has been full of babies, in-laws and teen age women! I have been spending alot of time at work and then as much time as I can get away with up at the cabin LOL.

1000th post

View my Photos
DRankin

2006-02-15          124588

Thingy is the by-line of Rgauther(sp?), a living example of two irrevocable rules of life:

1) If you have your head up your butt, you will have a crappy outlook on life, and

2) Sometimes there is no difference between a frontal lobotomy and a bottle-in-front-o-me. ....

1000th post

View my Photos
kwschumm

2006-02-15          124590

... who now logs in as richardx on a regular basis but hasn't posted anything for awhile. ....

1000th post

View my Photos
Peters

2006-02-15          124594

See post on plumbing in the Ozarks. Yes, Susan there are Hillbillies. No names please.

With the blow hards we have on the board maybe a tractor should be 1 in 1000. Of course I am talking about the rest of you. All of my post are quality.

What was that crack? Why is the key board smoking. Must sign off now!!!

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login