Go Bottom Go Bottom

Branson Tractors

View my Photos
paulss
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2003-12-04          70301

Does anyone have any experience with Branson tractors? I've seen a couple of local dealers and don't know much about them. I'm looking for one that would be betwen 30-40 hp.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Branson Tractors

View my Photos
chipperman

2003-12-04          70304

paullss
The Branson is and excellent tractor. If you plan on doing alot of loader work you should also check out Century. Same tractor but Century offer the C-50 loader. It is mid mount style and super heavy duty. You can get 67" or 72" buckets as well instead of 61" and 67". Either way the are both excellent tractors and values.
Good luck
Chipperman
PS If you want check out amjawa.com for more info on Century and Zetor. ....

Branson Tractors

View my Photos
moosefishing
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2003-12-06          70403

Be sure to check out the American Jawa very well. then check out Kukje. (the manufactors of Branson, Century and some John Deer) If you do your homework correctly, you will discover that a public announcement will be made concerning the buisness relation between American Jawa and Kukje.
As Century fades out into the sunset, It will require you to go to the Branson dealers for parts and service.
The Branson tractor is an exclent machine. I've been selling them for about 5 years now and have yet to see the inside of an engine, transmission, or gear box. My best seller is the 2810 with a Tass loader and industrial tires. I have two 40 horses setting on the lot with loaders and quick disconect buckets. I would be glad to talk to you about these machines. I have a few machines that I have sold down there in your area.
We are Texas oldest amd largest Branson dealer. give me a call. ....

Branson Tractors

View my Photos
chipperman

2004-01-06          73300

Tractorpoint Posters
Thanks for all your comments, questions, praise and concerns. I like your self I have been hearing the many rumors and untruths. What I can tell you is the relationship between American Jawa, Century and Kukje is very strong and is getting stronger as we move into the future. In plain simple words the rumors are incorrect. Regardless, they unfortunately they can hurt both Century and Branson sales. American Jawa discourages the spreading of any rumors by any of their dealers or representatives. I pride myself on honestly and ethically promoting the features and benefits of our equipment and dealers. Integrity is very important to me.

Since I have been with American Jawa I have seen the list of many happy Century tractor owners and dealers continue to grow. This is in part because you of the many comments that have been posted here. Let’s keep up the great work.
Happy Tractoring
Chipperman ....

Branson Tractors

View my Photos
moosefishing
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2004-01-07          73327

No doubt that the Branson is a fine machine. as far as compact tractors, these machines will give more bang for the buck than anything else out there.
The Tass 180 and 190 loaders on these machines are mounted on the tractor at 3 differant places. front, center and the rear end. The center mounting is massive. The 190 loader has bigger tilt cylinders and is equiped with a quick disconect bucket. real handy

Branson Tractors

View my Photos
wvrider

2004-01-17          74267

gettin' my Branson 2810 any day now! woohoo! Looks like a really well built machine for the money (MUCH less than brands A thru C)

Phil ....

Branson Tractors

View my Photos
moosefishing

2004-01-17          74292

good choice ....

Branson Tractors

View my Photos
chipperman

2004-02-10          76598

Moosefishing
And anyone else who has any doubt that American Jawa will continue to distrubute the Kukje tractors come visit us at the Louisvillle Farm machinery show. We have on display the new "Zetor by Century" tractors.
Chipperman

Branson Tractors

View my Photos
chipperman

2004-02-10          76600

Moosefishing
It appears that the only thing now that will be "fading into the sunset" is the rumors spread by inconsiderate people who do not know what they are talking about. Please excuse any this response but I think we (Century dealers, Reps etc.) have kept our silence long enough. Now please let us get back to doing what we do best. Honestly and ethically selling our tractors.
Good luck and good day
Chipperman

Branson Tractors

View my Photos
meekster

2004-02-11          76675

Considering a Branson, don't worry...it will do the job & more!
I purchased a 3510 TLB 2 months ago in Ohio. I build houses for a living and needed a good utility tractor. I was looking at the blue, green & orange tractors, but was disappointed in their weight, and of course....price tag!
I found a local dealer looking to unload a tlb in his inventory and went to look at it. Needless to say, I came home with it! I have truley been amazed at what this tractor will do.. I recently put an 8 ft boom on the loader and used it to move 16' long..prefabricated wall onto a trailer...went to the site...and used it to erect them into a walkout basement wall. Beleive me...counterbalance means alot when doing loader work.
This tractor has had to start on 0 degree mornings without putting up a fight!
I did have a shuttle shift linkage that the pin broke on...so I called the dealer & he immediately ordered me the part. Since I live 2 hours away, I agreed to do the repair myself, & he faxed me the instructions! Great service!
Need a recommendation for the Branson....I'm your Man!
-Jim ....

Branson Tractors

View my Photos
realman21502

2004-02-27          78141

What would a person expect to pay for a 2810? Thanks. ....

Branson Tractors

View my Photos
Phil Roach

2004-02-28          78158

I paid $13600 with the bl10 loader plus $700 for industrial tires.

Phil ....

Branson Tractors

View my Photos
Magilla13

2005-08-23          115283

Meekster, I too am abuilder and looking for a TLB to stop renting equipment all the time. Is the loader on a 3510 TLB strong enough to set beams on the wall so it only has to slide out to center? Is the backhoe strong enough for digging big footings for block work? What dealer did you get yours from I am in Mich and have no problem coming to OH for a better deal. Let me know Magilla13 at charter.net ....

Branson Tractors

View my Photos
meekster

2005-08-23          115286

Magilla13,
I have put my 3510 through alot of hard work! I have repeatedly lifted 2000lb steel beams and have even attached a boom to the loader to place prefab stud/sheated walls. The loader is tough! You just need to make sure that you have some counterweight on the rear. I use my backhoe for this.
The only shortcoming for this tractor would be the reach on the bucket....but it is considered a compact afterall!
Overall...I luv it!

Branson Tractors

View my Photos
meekster

2005-08-23          115287

Magilla13,
To answer your question about the backhoe...I have found that it is handy cutting in electric lines, plumbing,etc...but if you need a 2' wide trench and have a good (reliable) excavator, he will save you $$$. It all boils down to how much time you have. My bucket is only 12"...so it takes longer! It has good power though! & for little jobs...alot easier than going to the rental store and bustin' your butt to get it done in as little time as possible. ....

Branson Tractors

View my Photos
meekster

2005-08-23          115288

I purchased my 3510 TLB from Little Miami tractor in Blanchester, OH...near Cincinnati, OH. You can visit them at www.lmtcompany.com

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login